The No. 9 Alabama Crimson Tide (13-3) are favored (-7.5) to extend a nine-game winning streak when they host the Kentucky Wildcats (5-9) at 7:00 PM ET on Tuesday, January 26, 2021 at Coleman Coliseum. The game airs on ESPN. The matchup has an over/under of 147 points.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Alabama (-7.5)||Under (147)||Alabama 79 Kentucky 66|
- In 62.5% of their opportunities this season (10 of 16 chances), the Crimson Tide and their opponents have put up more than this matchup’s over/under of 147 points.
- Kentucky has played in four games this year (out of 14 total matchups — 28.6% of opportunities) where they combined with their opponents to score at least 147 points.
- The Crimson Tide and the Wildcats combine to average 2.9 more points per game than the total of 147 set for this game.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 8.3 less points per game (138.7) than this matchup’s over/under of 147 points.
- The average point total for Crimson Tide games this season is 5.4 more points than the total of 147 in this matchup.
- The average over/under for Wildcats games this year is 10.8 fewer points than the point total of 147 in this outing.
Scoring Betting Tips
- The Crimson Tide average 81.8 points per game, 13.7 more points than the 68.1 the Wildcats give up.
- Alabama has a 13-1 record overall and a 9-0-1 record against the spread when putting up more than 68.1 points.
- Kentucky has a 0-1 record against the spread and a 0-1 record overall when giving up more than 81.8 points.
- The Wildcats’ 68.1 points per game are only 2.5 fewer points than the 70.6 the Crimson Tide allow to opponents.
- Kentucky has put together a 5-0 overall record and a 4-0 ATS record in games it scores more than 70.6 points.
- Alabama’s record is 4-4-1 against the spread and 8-2 overall when it gives up more than 68.1 points.
- The Crimson Tide have totaled 178 more points than their opponents this season (11.2 per game on average), while the Wildcats have been out-scored by one total points (zero per game average differential).
Alabama Betting Information
- Strong against this spread this season, the Crimson Tide have covered nine times in 15 contests.
- The Crimson Tide have posted a winning record of 3-1 against the spread when the spread is -7.5 or bigger.
- Alabama has been reliable for the over this season, combining with opponents to hit the total in 8 of 15 games for a 53.3% rate.
Kentucky Betting Information
- Kentucky has a losing record against the spread, going 5-8-1 ATS (covering only 35.7% of the time).
- When they are at least 7.5-point underdogs, the Wildcats have a record ATS of 1-2.
- The Wildcats and their opponents have hit the over in less than half of their games this season — 4 of 14 (28.6%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/12/2021||Kentucky||-3.5||147.5||-168||+139||Regular Season||85-65 ALA|
|1/11/2020||Kentucky||-9||153||-455||+335||Regular Season||76-67 UK|
|1/5/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||77-75 ALA|
- The scoring leader for the Crimson Tide this season is John Petty Jr., who averages 14.1 points, 5.1 rebounds, and 2.1 assists per game.
- Herbert Jones is Alabama’s leading rebounder, grabbing 5.7 per game, while Jahvon Quinerly is its best passer, averaging 3.4 assists in each contest.
- Petty leads his teammates on the Crimson Tide with 2.9 made threes per game.
- The Alabama steals leader is Jones, who averages 1.7 takeaways per game, while its blocks leader is Jordan Bruner, who compiles 1.2 rejections per contest.
- Brandon Boston Jr. is at the top of the Wildcats scoring leaderboard with 12.4 points per game. He also collects 5.4 rebounds and averages 1.4 assists per game.
- Kentucky’s leader in rebounds is Isaiah Jackson with 7.0 per game, and its leader in assists is Devin Askew with 2.9 per game.
- Dontaie Allen is the top scorer from deep for the Wildcats, hitting 1.7 threes per game.
- Boston (1.4 steals per game) is the steal leader for Kentucky while Jackson (3.0 blocks per game) is the block leader.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED