The No. 10 Alabama Crimson Tide (14-4) are favored (by 8.5 points) to build on a six-game home winning streak when they host the LSU Tigers (11-5) on Wednesday, February 3, 2021 at 7:00 PM ET. The point total is 163 for the matchup.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Alabama (-8.5)||Under (163)||Alabama 82 LSU 72|
- The Crimson Tide and their opponents have combined for 163 points — this matchup’s point total — in three of 18 games (16.7%) this season.
- LSU has combined with its opponents to score at least 163 points in seven of 16 outings (43.8%) this season.
- These two teams average a combined 162.8 points per game, 0.2 fewer points than the over/under of 163 set for this matchup.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 19.2 fewer points per game (143.8) than this game’s over/under of 163 points.
- The average point total in Crimson Tide games this season is 13.3 less points than the total of 163 in this matchup.
- Tigers games this season have averaged a total of 156.9 points, 6.1 fewer than the point total in this matchup.
Scoring Betting Tips
- The Crimson Tide put up 79.9 points per game, 5.8 more points than the 74.1 the Tigers allow.
- Alabama has an 8-0-1 record against the spread and a 12-0 record overall when scoring more than 74.1 points.
- LSU is 4-4 overall and 0-8 against the spread in games when it allows more than 79.9 points.
- The Tigers put up 13.2 more points per game (82.9) than the Crimson Tide allow their opponents to score (69.7).
- LSU has put together a 6-0 ATS record and an 11-4 overall record in games it scores more than 69.7 points.
- Alabama is 0-0-1 against the spread and 1-0 overall when it gives up more than 82.9 points.
- The Crimson Tide have out-scored their opponents by a total of 184 points this season (10.2 points per game on average), and the Tigers have put up 141 more points than their opponents on the year (8.8 per game).
Alabama Betting Information
- Against the spread, Alabama has been strong this season, posting a 10-6-1 record.
- When favored by at least 8.5 points, the Crimson Tide have fared well against the spread, putting together a 3-1 record.
- The Crimson Tide have typically run under the total this season, reaching the over/under in 8 of 17 games (47.1%).
LSU Betting Information
- LSU has a losing record against the spread, going 6-10 ATS (covering only 37.5% of the time).
- The Tigers have not fared well as an 8.5-point underdog, going 2-4 against the spread when they are at least 8.5-point underdogs.
- LSU has combined with its opponents to hit the over in 68.8% of matchups this season (11 out of 16 chances).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/19/2021||Alabama||-1.5||164.5||-122||+101||Regular Season||105-75 ALA|
|2/15/2020||Alabama||-2.5||167||-145||+118||Regular Season||88-82 ALA|
|1/29/2020||LSU||-5||165.5||-218||+173||Regular Season||90-76 LSU|
|3/2/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||74-69 LSU|
|1/8/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||88-79 LSU|
- John Petty Jr. leads the Crimson Tide in scoring, tallying 13.6 points per game to go with 5.1 rebounds and 2.1 assists.
- Herbert Jones leads Alabama in rebounding, averaging 5.9 per game, while Jahvon Quinerly leads the team in assists, distributing an average of 3.1 in each contest.
- Petty connects on more threes per game than any of his teammates on the Crimson Tide, knocking down shots from deep at a clip of 2.7 per contest.
- Jones and Jordan Bruner lead Alabama on the defensive end, with Jones leading the team in steals averaging 1.8 per game and Bruner in blocks averaging 1.2 per contest.
- Cameron Thomas puts up 22.3 points per game to be the top scorer for the Tigers.
- LSU’s leader in rebounds is Darius Days with 7.9 per game, and its leader in assists is Ja’vonte Smart with 4.1 per game.
- Smart provides the bulk of the Tigers’ three-point shooting production. He knocks down 2.7 threes per game to lead the squad.
- Smart (1.4 steals per game) and Josh LeBlanc (0.8 blocks per game) lead the Tigers in steals and blocks, respectively.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED