The No. 18 Missouri Tigers (12-3) are slight underdogs (by 2.5 points) to extend a three-game home win streak when they host the No. 10 Alabama Crimson Tide (15-4) on Saturday, February 6, 2021 at 12:00 PM ET. The point total for the matchup is set at 152.5.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Alabama (-2.5)||Under (152.5)||Alabama 75 Missouri 72|
- In eight of 19 games (42.1%) this season, the Crimson Tide and their opponents have totaled at least this matchup’s over/under of 152.5 points.
- Missouri and its opponents have combined to score more than 152.5 points in five of 15 opportunities (33.3%) this season.
- The two teams average a combined 2.5 more points per game (155) than this matchup’s total of 152.5 points.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 13.1 less points per game (139.4) than this matchup’s total of 152.5 points.
- The Crimson Tide average point total in outings this season is 149.1, 3.4 points less than the total in this game.
- The average total in Tigers games this season is 7.1 less points than the point total of 152.5 for this outing.
Scoring Betting Tips
- The Crimson Tide put up 9.6 more points per game (79.8) than the Tigers allow (70.2).
- When Alabama totals more than 70.2 points, it is 14-1 overall and 10-0-1 against the spread.
- Missouri is 0-2 against the spread and 1-1 overall when allowing more than 79.8 points.
- The Tigers score six more points per game (75.2) than the Crimson Tide allow their opponents to score (69.2).
- Missouri is 9-1 overall and 8-0 against the spread in games it scores more than 69.2 points.
- Alabama has a 2-1 record overall and an ATS record of 0-2-1 in games when its opponents score more than 75.2 points.
- The Crimson Tide have out-scored their opponents by a total of 202 points this season (10.6 points per game on average), and the Tigers have put up 75 more points than their opponents on the year (five per game).
Alabama Betting Information
- The Crimson Tide have been solid against the spread this season, earning an 11-6-1 record.
- The Crimson Tide fare well when favored by at least 2.5 points, posting a 7-5-1 record against the spread.
- Alabama and its opponents have converted the over just 8 times in 18 (44.4%) games this season.
Missouri Betting Information
- The Tigers have a winning record against the spread, going 9-6 ATS (covering 60.0% of the time).
- When they are at least 2.5-point underdogs, the Tigers have a record ATS of 6-3.
- Missouri and its opponents have hit the over in more than half of their games this year — 10 of 15 (66.7%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|3/7/2020||Missouri||-1||149.5||-116||-106||Regular Season||69-50 MIZZ|
|1/18/2020||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||88-74 ALA|
|1/16/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||70-60 ALA|
- Jaden Shackelford leads the Crimson Tide in scoring, tallying 13.8 points per game to go with 4.0 rebounds and 2.3 assists.
- Herbert Jones is the Crimson Tide leading rebounder, grabbing 6.0 per game, while Jahvon Quinerly is their best passer, distributing 3.1 assists in each contest.
- John Petty Jr. leads the Crimson Tide in three-point shooting, making an average of 2.6 shots per game from beyond the arc.
- Jones is Alabama’s leader in steals, averaging 1.8 steals per game, while Jordan Bruner leads them in blocks with 1.2 per contest.
- Xavier Pinson scores 15.1 points and adds 3.4 assists per game, putting him at the top of the Tigers’ leaderboards in those statistics.
- Jeremiah Tilmon’s stat line of 7.9 rebounds, 13.5 points and 0.8 assists per game helps him grab the top spot on the Missouri rebounding leaderboard.
- Mark Smith provides the most three-point shooting production for the Tigers. He makes 1.7 threes per game.
- Dru Smith (1.8 steals per game) is the steal leader for Missouri while Tilmon (1.3 blocks per game) is the block leader.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Kent State Golden Flashes vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/2/2021 Matchup Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends – CANCELLED
- New Mexico State Aggies vs. UT Rio Grande Valley Vaqueros: 3/2/2021 Matchup Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Akron Zips 3/2/2021 Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Baylor Bears vs. West Virginia Mountaineers: 3/2/2021 Matchup Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Toledo Rockets vs. Central Michigan Chippewas: 3/2/2021 Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview