The Mississippi Valley State Delta Devils (0-12) are expected to continue a 12-game losing streak when they visit the Alabama State Hornets (2-6) as 18.5-point underdogs at 9:00 PM ET on Monday, February 8, 2021 at Dunn-Oliver Acadome. The matchup’s over/under is 139.5.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Mississippi Valley State (+18.5)||Over (139.5)||Alabama State 76 Mississippi Valley State 64|
- In 50% of their games this season (four of eight chances), the Hornets and their opponents have recorded more than this matchup’s point total of 139.5 points.
- Mississippi Valley State and its opponents have added up to score at least 139.5 points in 75% of their games this year (nine of 12 chances).
- The two teams average a combined 17.8 less points per game (121.7) than this matchup’s total of 139.5 points.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 31.0 more points per game (170.5) than this game’s total of 139.5 points.
- The average point total in Hornets games this year is 3.0 fewer points than the over/under of 139.5 in this matchup.
- The average over/under in Delta Devils games this year is 16.3 more points than the point total of 139.5 in this outing.
Alabama State Betting Information
- Alabama State has covered about half the time against spread this season, covering four times in eight contests.
- Hornets games have played to the total or above 4 times in 8 games this season.
Mississippi Valley State Betting Information
- Mississippi Valley State has failed to cover the spread in more than half of its games, going 3-9 ATS.
- Mississippi Valley State and its opponents have hit the over in more than half of their games this year — 6 of 12 (50%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/8/2020||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||87-74 ALASU|
|1/11/2020||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||81-75 ALASU|
|2/11/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||82-59 ALASU|
|1/14/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||81-79 ALASU|
Alabama State Leaders
- The Hornets leader in points and rebounds is Brandon Battle, who scores 10.4 points and grabs 7.4 boards per game.
- DJ Heath leads Alabama State in assists, averaging 2.3 per game while also scoring 8.2 points per contest.
- Kevion Stewart contributes the most three-point shooting production for the Hornets. He knocks down 1.9 threes per game.
- Heath and Jordan O’Neal lead Alabama State on the defensive end, with Heath leading the team in steals averaging 1.5 per game and O’Neal in blocks averaging 1.9 per contest.
Mississippi Valley State Leaders
- Devin Gordon records 12.3 points and 4.0 rebounds per game for the Delta Devils, enough to make him the top scorer and rebounder on the team.
- Mississippi Valley State’s assist leader is Caleb Hunter with 2.7 per game. He also records 11.6 points per game and tacks on 3.4 rebounds per game.
- Gordon hits 2.6 three-pointers per game, the most on the Delta Devils.
- Terry Collins (1.4 steals per game) and Leandre Howard (0.6 blocks per game) pace the Delta Devils in steals and blocks, respectively.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets vs. Wake Forest Demon Deacons: 3/5/2021 Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Betting Trends
- Mercer Bears vs. Samford Bulldogs: 3/5/2021 Matchup Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Western Kentucky Hilltoppers vs. Old Dominion Monarchs: 3/5/2021 Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Betting Trends
- North Texas Mean Green vs. UAB Blazers: 3/5/2021 Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Betting Trends
- Nevada Wolf Pack vs. Colorado State Rams: 3/5/2021 Matchup Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends