The Stony Brook Seawolves (6-12) are expected to extend a four-game losing streak when they visit the Albany (NY) Great Danes (4-7) as 3.5-point underdogs at 4:00 PM ET on Saturday, February 20, 2021 at SEFCU Arena. The matchup has an over/under of 135.5 points.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Albany (NY) (-3.5)||Over (135.5)||Albany (NY) 72 Stony Brook 65|
- The Great Danes and their opponents have put up more than 135.5 points in 54.5% of their outings this year (six of 11 opportunities).
- Stony Brook has played in 10 games this year (out of 18 total matchups — 55.6% of chances) where they and their opponents combined to score at least 135.5 points.
- These two teams average a combined 137.9 points per game, 2.4 more points than the over/under of 135.5 set for this matchup.
- Opponents of these teams have averaged a combined 137.4 points per game, 1.9 more than the over/under in this matchup.
- The average over/under the Great Danes have had set in games this year is 5.8 more points than this outing’s point total.
- The average over/under for Seawolves games this year is 1.6 less points than the point total of 135.5 for this outing.
Albany (NY) Betting Information
- Albany (NY) has been good against the spread, going 7-4 this season.
- The Great Danes have struggled to cover, going just 1-2 ATS when favored by at least 3.5 points.
- Albany (NY) has been reliable for the over this season, combining with opponents to hit the total in 7 of 11 games for a 63.6% rate.
Stony Brook Betting Information
- The Seawolves have a losing record against the spread, going 7-10 ATS (covering just 41.2% of the time).
- The Seawolves have gone 2-2 against the spread when they are at least a 3.5-point underdog.
- Stony Brook and its opponents have hit the over in fewer than half of their matchups this year — 8 of 17 (47.1%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|3/7/2020||Stony Brook||-7||133||-320||+250||Conference Tournament||76-73 STBR|
|2/29/2020||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||52-49 STBR|
|1/18/2020||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||70-62 STBR|
|2/21/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||74-70 ALBANY|
|1/23/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||67-66 STBR|
Albany (NY) Leaders
- Antonio Rizzuto leads the Great Danes in scoring, tallying 14.3 points per game to go with 1.5 rebounds and 0.8 assists.
- Kellon Taylor leads Albany (NY) in rebounding, averaging 6.1 per game, while Jamel Horton leads the team in assists, distributing an average of 2.8 in each contest.
- Rizzuto provides the most three-point shooting production for the Great Danes. He knocks down 2.7 threes per game.
- Horton is Albany (NY)’s leader in steals, averaging 1.3 steals per game, while Jarvis Doles leads them in blocks with 0.7 per contest.
Stony Brook Leaders
- Juan Felix Rodriguez racks up 12.8 points and adds 3.3 assists per game, putting him at the top of the Seawolves’ leaderboards in those statistics.
- Mouhamadou Gueye is at the top of the Stony Brook rebounding leaderboard with 6.9 rebounds per game. He also scores 9.7 points and tacks on 2.1 assists per game.
- Frankie Policelli provides the bulk of the Seawolves’ three-point shooting production. He connects on 1.9 threes per game to lead the squad.
- Stony Brook’s leader in steals is Rodriguez with 1.0 per game, and its leader in blocks is Gueye with 3.0 per game.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Auburn Tigers vs. Mississippi State Bulldogs: 3/6/2021 Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Betting Trends
- Loyola Chicago Ramblers vs. Indiana State Sycamores 3/6/2021 Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Boston University Terriers: 3/6/2021 Matchup Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Utah Utes vs. Arizona State Sun Devils 3/6/2021 Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Weber State Wildcats vs. Northern Colorado Bears: 3/6/2021 Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends