The Albany (NY) Great Danes (3-6) host the UMass-Lowell River Hawks (6-6) in a matchup of America East teams at SEFCU Arena, beginning at 7:00 PM ET on Friday, February 12, 2021. The Great Danes are 3-point favorites in the game, the first matchup between the squads this season. The matchup’s point total is 143.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
- The Great Danes and their opponents have combined to put up more than 143 points in 33.3% of their outings this year (three of nine opportunities).
- In six of 12 outings (50%) this season, UMass-Lowell and its opponents have combined to score more than 143 points.
- The Great Danes and the River Hawks combine to average 2.2 less points per game than the over/under of 143 set for this matchup.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 1.2 less points per game (141.8) than this matchup’s over/under of 143 points.
- The average over/under the Great Danes have had set in games this season is 3.7 fewer points than this outing’s point total.
- River Hawks games this season have averaged a total of 143.2 points, 0.2 more than the point total in this matchup.
Albany (NY) Betting Information
- Against the spread, Albany (NY) has been strong this season, posting a 6-3 record.
- The Great Danes have posted a losing record of 0-1 against the spread when the spread is -3 or higher.
- Albany (NY) has been reliable for the over this season, combining with opponents to hit the total in 5 of 9 games for a 55.6% rate.
UMass-Lowell Betting Information
- UMass-Lowell has a winning record against the spread, going 7-5 ATS (covering 58.3% of the time).
- The River Hawks have gone 2-2 against the spread when they are at least a 3-point underdog.
- UMass-Lowell has combined with its opponents to hit the over in 41.7% of matchups this year (5 out of 12 chances).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/26/2020||UMass-Lowell||-1.5||146||-125||+102||Regular Season||88-69 MASLOW|
|1/22/2020||Albany (NY)||-5.5||146.5||-246||+193||Regular Season||101-75 ALBANY|
|2/13/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||86-54 MASLOW|
|1/16/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||84-72 MASLOW|
Albany (NY) Leaders
- The scoring leader for the Great Danes this season is CJ Kelly, who averages 13.6 points, 3.2 rebounds, and 2.1 assists per game.
- Kellon Taylor is the Great Danes leading rebounder, grabbing 6.1 per game, while Jamel Horton is their best passer, averaging 2.6 assists in each contest.
- Antonio Rizzuto’s 2.4 threes per game leads the Great Danes.
- Kelly and Jarvis Doles lead the Great Danes on the defensive end, with Kelly leading the team in steals averaging 1.0 per game and Doles in blocks averaging 0.7 per contest.
- Obadiah Noel is the top scorer for the River Hawks with 19.8 points per game. He also adds 4.6 rebounds and 3.3 assists per game to his scoring output.
- UMass-Lowell’s leader in rebounds is Connor Withers with 6.2 per game, and its leader in assists is Bryce Daley with 3.4 per game.
- Noel knocks down 1.6 three-pointers per game, the most on the River Hawks.
- Noel (1.3 steals per game) and Withers (1.1 blocks per game) lead the River Hawks in steals and blocks, respectively.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED