The Alcorn State Braves (1-7) hit the road in SWAC play against the Mississippi Valley State Delta Devils (1-12) on Saturday, February 13, 2021 at 5:30 PM ET. The Braves are double-digit favorites by 14.5 points in the game, the first matchup between the teams this season. The matchup has a point total of 145.5.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Mississippi Valley State (+14.5)||Over (145.5)||Alcorn State 77 Mississippi Valley State 68|
- The Braves and their opponents have scored at least 145.5 points — this matchup’s over/under — in four of eight games (50%) this season.
- Mississippi Valley State and its opponents have combined to score more than 145.5 points in 61.5% of their matchups this season (eight of 13 chances).
- The two teams average a combined 25.0 less points per game (120.5) than this game’s over/under of 145.5 points.
- Opponents of these two teams have averaged a combined 177.3 points per game, 31.8 more than the point total for this game.
- The Braves average point total in matchups this year is 143.8, 1.7 points below the total in this game.
- The average total in Delta Devils games this year is 8.5 more points than the point total of 145.5 for this outing.
Alcorn State Betting Information
- The Braves have been an even bet against the spread this season at 4-4.
- In 5 of 8 (62.5%) contests this season, Alcorn State and its opponents have hit the total.
Mississippi Valley State Betting Information
- Mississippi Valley State has covered the spread in less than half of its contests, going 4-9 ATS.
- In 6 out of Mississippi Valley State’s 13 games this season, (46.2%) the teams have combined to hit the over.
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/15/2020||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||92-88 ALCST|
|1/18/2020||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||105-73 ALCST|
|2/16/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||76-68 MSVSU|
|1/19/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||63-57 ALCST|
Alcorn State Leaders
- The scoring leader for the Braves this season is Troymain Crosby, who averages 19.6 points, 4.9 rebounds, and 0.4 assists per game.
- Tyree Corbett leads the Braves in rebounding, averaging 5.5 per game, while Kurk Lee leads the team in assists, distributing an average of 3.8 in each contest.
- David Pierce III makes more threes per game than any other member of the Braves, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 1.7 per contest.
- The Alcorn State steals leader is Oddyst Walker, who averages 1.7 takeaways per game, while its blocks leader is Anthony Fairley, who compiles 0.9 rejections per contest.
Mississippi Valley State Leaders
- Kam’Ron Cunningham is the top scorer for the Delta Devils with 13.6 points per game. He also adds 3.5 rebounds and 1.2 assists per game to his statistics.
- The Delta Devils’ leader in rebounds is Terry Collins with 4.3 per outing, and their leader in assists is Caleb Hunter with 2.9 per game.
- Devin Gordon leads his teammates on the Delta Devils with 2.6 made threes per outing.
- Collins (1.3 steals per game) is the steal leader for Mississippi Valley State while Leandre Howard (0.6 blocks per game) is the block leader.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Loyola Chicago Ramblers vs. Indiana State Sycamores 3/6/2021 Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Boston University Terriers: 3/6/2021 Matchup Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Utah Utes vs. Arizona State Sun Devils 3/6/2021 Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Weber State Wildcats vs. Northern Colorado Bears: 3/6/2021 Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Purdue Boilermakers vs. Indiana Hoosiers: 3/6/2021 Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends