The South Alabama Jaguars (13-6) are 1.5-point underdogs as they look to continue a six-game win streak when they visit the Appalachian State Mountaineers (10-6) on Friday, February 19, 2021 at Holmes Convocation Center. The contest airs at 6:00 PM ET on ESPN+. The point total for the matchup is 137.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Appalachian State (-1.5)||Over (137)||Appalachian State 71 South Alabama 68|
- In seven of 16 games (43.8%) this season, the Mountaineers and their opponents have combined for this matchup’s point total of 137 points.
- South Alabama and its opponents have added up to score more than 137 points in 68.4% of their matchups this season (13 of 19 chances).
- The two teams average a combined 11.7 more points per game (148.7) than this matchup’s over/under of 137 points.
- Opponents of these teams have averaged a combined 133.6 points per game, 3.4 less than the point total in this matchup.
- The Mountaineers average point total in matchups this season is 134.8, 2.2 points less than the over/under in this game.
- Jaguars games this year have averaged a total of 147.5 points, 10.5 more than the point total in this matchup.
Appalachian State Betting Information
- Appalachian State has been good against the spread this season, posting a 7-4-1 record.
- When favored by at least 1.5 points, the Mountaineers have put up a 2-2 record ATS.
- Mountaineers games have played to the total or above 6 times in 12 games this season.
South Alabama Betting Information
- The Jaguars have a 6-8 record against the spread, covering in only 42.9% of their games.
- When they are at least 1.5-point underdogs, the Jaguars have a record ATS of 2-7.
- South Alabama has combined with its opponents to hit the over in 57.1% of matchups this year (8 out of 14 opportunities).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/16/2021||South Alabama||-2||136.5||-134||+111||Regular Season||83-77 APPLST|
|1/15/2021||South Alabama||-2.5||134.5||-146||+120||Regular Season||73-64 SALA|
|2/20/2020||Appalachian State||-2.5||132.5||-149||+120||Regular Season||78-70 SALA|
|12/19/2019||South Alabama||-5||140||-223||+177||Regular Season||81-71 APPLST|
|3/9/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||78-71 SALA|
|1/3/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||79-73 SALA|
Appalachian State Leaders
- The Mountaineers scoring leader is Adrian Delph, who averages 12.2 per contest to go with 3.8 rebounds and 1.6 assists.
- James Lewis leads the Mountaineers in rebounding, averaging 5.1 per game, while Justin Forrest leads the team in assists, distributing an average of 2.8 in each contest.
- Michael Almonacy provides the most three-point shooting production for the Mountaineers. He knocks down 2.2 threes per game.
- Forrest is the Mountaineers leader in steals, averaging 1.6 steals per game, while Lewis leads them in blocks with 0.8 per contest.
South Alabama Leaders
- The Jaguars’ Michael Flowers averages enough points (21.2 per game) and assists (3.3 per game) to top the team’s leaderboards.
- Jamal West’s stat line of 6.1 rebounds, 5.0 points and 0.7 assists per game helps him grab the top spot on the South Alabama rebounding leaderboard.
- Flowers leads the Jaguars in three-point shooting with an average of 3.1 made threes per game.
- Tyreke Locure (2.3 steals per game) and West (0.9 blocks per game) pace the Jaguars in steals and blocks, respectively.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Auburn Tigers vs. Mississippi State Bulldogs: 3/6/2021 Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Betting Trends
- Loyola Chicago Ramblers vs. Indiana State Sycamores 3/6/2021 Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Boston University Terriers: 3/6/2021 Matchup Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Utah Utes vs. Arizona State Sun Devils 3/6/2021 Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Weber State Wildcats vs. Northern Colorado Bears: 3/6/2021 Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends