The Arizona State Sun Devils (6-8) are at home in Pac-12 action against the Oregon Ducks (10-4) on Thursday, February 11, 2021 at 9:00 PM ET. The Sun Devils are 1-point favorites in the game, the first matchup between the teams this season. The over/under is 152.5 for the matchup.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Oregon (+1)||Under (152.5)||Oregon 75 Arizona State 73|
- The Sun Devils and their opponents have scored more than 152.5 points in 50% of their outings this year (seven of 14 opportunities).
- Oregon and its opponents have combined to score more than 152.5 points in 28.6% of their games this year (four of 14 chances).
- The two teams average a combined 0.5 less points per game (152) than this matchup’s over/under of 152.5 points.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 8.0 less points per game (144.5) than this matchup’s over/under of 152.5 points.
- The average point total in Sun Devils games this season is the same as the over/under of 152.5 in this matchup.
- The average over/under in Ducks games this year is 8.5 fewer points than the point total of 152.5 for this outing.
Scoring Betting Tips
- The Sun Devils average 75.6 points per game, eight more points than the 67.6 the Ducks allow.
- Arizona State has a 6-5 record overall and a 1-0-1 record against the spread when putting up more than 67.6 points.
- In games when Oregon allows more than 75.6 points, it is 0-2 against the spread and 0-2 overall.
- The Ducks put up only 0.5 fewer points than the Sun Devils allow (76.9).
- In games it puts up more than 76.9 points, Oregon is 2-0 against the spread and 6-0 overall.
- Arizona State’s record is 0-7-1 against the spread and 2-6 overall when it allows more than 76.4 points.
- The Sun Devils have been out-scored by 19 points this season (1.3 points per game on average), while the Ducks have put up 122 more points than their opponents on the year (8.8 per game).
Arizona State Betting Information
- The Sun Devils have struggled somewhat against the spread this season, posting a 1-11-1 record.
- The Sun Devils have posted a losing record of 1-7 against the spread when the spread is -1 or bigger.
- Arizona State has been reliable for the over this season, combining with opponents to reach the total in 7 of 13 games for a 53.8% rate.
Oregon Betting Information
- Oregon has a losing record against the spread, going 5-8 ATS (covering just 38.5% of the time).
- The Ducks have not fared well as a 1-point underdog, going 5-6 against the spread when they are at least 1-point underdogs.
- In most of Oregon’s games this year, the teams have combined to hit the over (9 out of 13 games, 69.2%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/20/2020||Oregon||-2||142.5||-132||+108||Regular Season||77-72 ASU|
|1/11/2020||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||78-69 OREGON|
Arizona State Leaders
- The leader in points and assists for the Sun Devils is Remy Martin, who scores 18.0 points and distributes 4.2 assists per game.
- Marcus Bagley leads the Sun Devils in rebounding, pulling down 6.1 rebounds per game while also scoring 11.8 points a contest.
- Bagley contributes the most three-point shooting production for the Sun Devils. He makes 2.3 threes per game.
- The Arizona State steals leader is Josh Christopher, who averages 1.6 takeaways per game, while its blocks leader is Jalen Graham, who compiles 1.9 rejections per contest.
- Chris Duarte is the top scorer for the Ducks with 17.8 points per game. He also tacks on 4.7 rebounds and 2.1 assists per game to his stats.
- The Oregon leaders in rebounding and assists are LJ Figueroa with 7.1 rebounds per game (he also adds 10.0 points and 1.3 assists per game) and Amauri Hardy with 3.5 assists per game (he also tacks on 6.1 points and 1.6 rebounds per game).
- Duarte is reliable from distance and leads the Ducks with 2.7 made threes per game.
- Duarte leads the Ducks on defense with 2.3 steals and 0.9 blocks per game.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED