The Arizona State Sun Devils (5-8) are at home in Pac-12 action against the Stanford Cardinal (10-5) on Saturday, January 30, 2021 at 8:00 PM ET. The Sun Devils are 1.5-point favorites in the game, the first matchup between the teams this season. The matchup’s point total is 146.5.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Stanford (+1.5)||Over (146.5)||Stanford 74 Arizona State 73|
- The Sun Devils and their opponents have scored more than 146.5 points in 61.5% of their games this year (eight of 13 opportunities).
- Stanford has played in four games this season (out of 15 total matchups — 26.7% of opportunities) where they combined with their opponents to score more than 146.5 points.
- The two teams average a combined 1.3 more points per game (147.8) than this matchup’s total of 146.5 points.
- The Sun Devils and the Cardinal have seen their opponents average a combined 1.2 less points per game than the point total of 146.5 set for this outing.
- The average point total for Sun Devils games this season is 5.9 more points than the over/under of 146.5 in this matchup.
- Cardinal games this year have averaged an over/under of 140.7 points, 5.8 less than the point total in this matchup.
Scoring Betting Tips
- The 75.3 points per game the Sun Devils average are 7.1 more points than the Cardinal allow (68.2).
- Arizona State has a 5-4 record overall and a 0-0-1 record against the spread when putting up more than 68.2 points.
- Stanford has put together a 0-3 record against the spread and a 0-3 record overall in games when it gives up more than 75.3 points.
- The Cardinal score only 4.6 fewer points than the Sun Devils allow (77.1).
- In games it puts up more than 77.1 points, Stanford is 5-0 against the spread and 6-0 overall.
- Arizona State is 0-9-1 against the spread and 2-8 overall when it gives up more than 72.5 points.
- The Sun Devils have a -23-point scoring differential on the season (-1.8 per game). The Cardinal have out-scored opponents by 64 points on the season (4.3 more per game).
Arizona State Betting Information
- Arizona State has not fared well against the spread this season, posting a 0-11-1 record.
- When favored by at least 1.5 points, the Sun Devils have struggled to a 0-7 record ATS this season.
- Arizona State and its opponents have reached the total 6 times in 12 contests this season.
Stanford Betting Information
- The Cardinal have a winning record against the spread, going 8-6-1 ATS (covering 53.3% of the time).
- When they play as at least 1.5-point underdogs, the Cardinal have a record ATS of 5-3.
- In the majority of Stanford’s games this season, the teams have combined to hit the over (9 out of 15 games, 60%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/13/2020||Stanford||-2.5||138||-144||+119||Regular Season||74-69 ASU|
Arizona State Leaders
- The Sun Devils leader in points and assists is Remy Martin, who puts up 17.5 points per game to go with 4.0 assists.
- Marcus Bagley leads the Sun Devils in rebounding, pulling down 6.3 boards per game while also scoring 11.8 points a contest.
- Bagley paces his teammates on the Sun Devils with 2.3 made threes per game.
- Josh Christopher is Arizona State’s leader in steals, averaging 1.6 steals per game, while Jalen Graham leads them in blocks with 2.0 per contest.
- Oscar da Silva sits atop the Cardinal leaderboards for both scoring and rebounding with 19.6 points and 7.0 rebounds per game.
- Stanford’s assist leader is Ziaire Williams with 2.8 per game. He also records 12.5 points per game and grabs 5.7 rebounds per game.
- Spencer Jones provides the bulk of the Cardinal’s three-point shooting production. He connects on 1.6 threes per game to pace the squad.
- Jones’ stat line of 1.6 steals and 0.9 blocks per game put him at the top of the team’s steals and blocks leaderboards.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Kent State Golden Flashes vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/2/2021 Matchup Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends – CANCELLED
- New Mexico State Aggies vs. UT Rio Grande Valley Vaqueros: 3/2/2021 Matchup Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Akron Zips 3/2/2021 Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Baylor Bears vs. West Virginia Mountaineers: 3/2/2021 Matchup Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Toledo Rockets vs. Central Michigan Chippewas: 3/2/2021 Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview