The Arizona State Sun Devils (8-11) host the Washington Huskies (5-18) as 9.5-point favorites after Remy Martin racked up 26 points in the Sun Devils 97-64 victory over Washington. The matchup airs on FS1 at 7:00 PM ET on Thursday, February 25, 2021. The matchup has an over/under of 154 points.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Arizona State (-9.5)||Under (154)||Arizona State 79 Washington 68|
- In 52.6% of their games this year (10 of 19 chances), the Sun Devils and their opponents have combined to score more than this matchup’s over/under of 154 points.
- Washington has played in 10 games this year (out of 23 total matchups — 43.5% of chances) where they and their opponents combined to score more than 154 points.
- The Sun Devils and the Huskies combine to average 12 fewer points per game than the total of 154 set for this matchup.
- The Sun Devils and the Huskies have seen their opponents average a combined 0.8 fewer points per game than the point total of 154 set in this outing.
- The average point total in Sun Devils games this season is 1.3 less points than the over/under of 154 in this matchup.
- The average point total for the Huskies this season is 11.5 points less than this game’s over/under.
Scoring Betting Tips
- The Sun Devils average just 0.5 fewer points per game (76) than the Huskies allow (76.5).
- Arizona State is 4-3 overall and 3-0-1 against the spread when scoring more than 76.5 points.
- Washington has a 4-11 record against the spread and a 2-13 record overall when allowing more than 76 points.
- The Huskies score 10.7 fewer points per game (66) than the Sun Devils allow (76.7).
- Washington has gone 2-1 overall and 2-0 against the spread in games it scores more than 76.7 points.
- Arizona State has an ATS record of 2-14-1 and a 6-11 record overall when its opponents score more than 66 points.
- The Sun Devils have a negative point differential on the season (-14 total points, -0.7 per game), as do the Huskies (-241 total points, -10.5 per game).
Arizona State Betting Information
- Arizona State has struggled against the spread, going 3-14-1 on the year.
- The Sun Devils have struggled to cover, going just 0-2 ATS when favored by at least 9.5 points.
- The Sun Devils and their opponents have gone over the total in 11 of 18 games (61.1%) this season.
Washington Betting Information
- Washington has failed to cover the spread in more than half of its contests, going 9-14 ATS.
- When they play as at least 9.5-point underdogs, the Huskies have a record ATS of 1-2.
- In most of Huskies games this year, the teams have combined to hit the over (12 out of 23 games, 52.2%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/23/2021||Arizona State||-8.5||150.5||-411||+315||Regular Season||97-64 ASU|
|3/5/2020||Arizona State||-5.5||144.5||-246||+195||Regular Season||90-83 WASH|
|2/1/2020||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||87-83 ASU|
Arizona State Leaders
- The Sun Devils leader in points and assists is Martin, who scores 20.6 points per game along with 4.0 assists.
- Marcus Bagley is Arizona State’s best rebounder, hauling in an average of 6.1 boards in each contest while scoring 11.8 points per game.
- Bagley’s 2.3 threes per game leads the Sun Devils.
- Josh Christopher is the Sun Devils leader in steals, averaging 1.5 steals per game, while Jalen Graham leads them in blocks with 1.6 per contest.
- Quade Green collects 14.6 points and adds 3.3 assists per game, putting him at the top of the Huskies’ leaderboards in those statistics.
- Nate Roberts is at the top of the Washington rebounding leaderboard with 5.7 rebounds per game. He also notches 5.1 points and tacks on 0.5 assists per game.
- Green provides the bulk of the Huskies’ three-point shooting production. He knocks down 1.5 threes per game to pace the squad.
- Washington’s leader in steals is Erik Stevenson with 1.1 per game, and its leader in blocks is Hameir Wright with 1.1 per game.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED