The No. 8 seed Arizona State Sun Devils (10-13) take on the No. 9 seed Washington State Cougars (14-12) as 1-point favorites in the Pac-12 Tournament Wednesday at T-Mobile Arena, tipping off at 4:00 PM ET on PACN. Both teams will look to take one step closer to earning an automatic place in the NCAA Tournament bracket.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Washington State (+1)||Over (144)||Washington State 73 Arizona State 72|
- In 69.6% of their opportunities this season (16 of 23 chances), the Sun Devils and their opponents have recorded more than this matchup’s point total of 144 points.
- Washington State has played in eight games this year (out of 26 total matchups — 30.8% of chances) where they and their opponents combined to score more than 144 points.
- The two teams average a combined 0.2 fewer points per game (143.8) than this game’s over/under of 144 points.
- The Sun Devils and the Cougars have seen their opponents average a combined 0.9 more points per game than the over/under of 144 set for this game.
- The average point total in Sun Devils games this year is 8.1 more points than the total of 144 in this matchup.
- The average point total for the Cougars this year is 7.4 points lower than this game’s over/under.
Scoring Betting Tips
- The Sun Devils put up 7.2 more points per game (74.8) than the Cougars allow (67.6).
- Arizona State has a 3-0-1 record against the spread and a 10-7 record overall when scoring more than 67.6 points.
- Washington State has recorded a 4-3 record against the spread and a 1-6 record overall when allowing more than 74.8 points.
- The Cougars’ 69 points per game are 8.3 fewer points than the 77.3 the Sun Devils give up.
- Washington State is 6-0 against the spread and 5-1 overall when it scores more than 77.3 points.
- Arizona State has an ATS record of 2-17-1 and a 7-13 record overall when its opponents score more than 69 points.
- The Sun Devils have been out-scored by 56 points this season (2.5 points per game on average), while the Cougars have put up 37 more points than their opponents on the year (1.4 per game).
Arizona State Betting Information
- Arizona State has not performed well against the spread this season, posting a 3-18-1 record.
- The Sun Devils have posted a losing record of 2-10 against the spread when the spread is -1 or bigger.
- In 13 of 22 (59.1%) contests this season, Arizona State and its opponents have hit the over.
Washington State Betting Information
- Washington State has a winning record against the spread, going 13-12-1 ATS (covering 50% of the time).
- When they are at least 1-point underdogs, the Cougars have a record ATS of 4-6.
- In most of Cougars games this year, the teams have combined to hit the over (14 out of 26 games, 53.8%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/27/2021||Arizona State||-5||145||-212||+171||Regular Season||77-74 ASU|
|3/7/2020||Arizona State||-9.5||146.5||-542||+386||Regular Season||83-74 ASU|
|1/29/2020||Arizona State||-1.5||146.5||-128||+104||Regular Season||67-65 WSU|
Arizona State Leaders
- The scoring leader for the Sun Devils this season is Remy Martin, who averages 19.9 points, 2.8 rebounds, and 3.7 assists per game.
- Marcus Bagley leads Arizona State in rebounding, averaging 6.2 per game, while Alonzo Verge Jr. leads the team in assists, distributing an average of 3.9 in each contest.
- Bagley’s 2.1 threes per game leads the Sun Devils.
- Jaelen House is Arizona State’s leader in steals, averaging 1.5 steals per game, while Jalen Graham leads them in blocks with 1.7 per contest.
Washington State Leaders
- Isaac Bonton’s points (17.7 per game) and assists (4.0 per game) stat lines give him the top rebounding and assists spots on the Cougars’ leaderboards.
- Efe Abogidi’s stat line of 7.3 rebounds, 8.9 points and 0.4 assists per game helps him grab the top spot on the Washington State rebounding leaderboard.
- Noah Williams leads the Cougars in three-point shooting with an average of 1.8 made threes per game.
- Bonton (2.0 steals per game) is the steal leader for Washington State while Abogidi (1.3 blocks per game) is the block leader.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED