With just 3 games left to play in the regular season, the PAC-12 Conference is as tight as it has been all year long. Just 1 game separates the top 3 teams, but there is the distinct possibility that one of these teams will be knocked out of winning contention this weekend. The Arizona Wildcats and the Utah Utes are both currently 1 game back of the Oregon Ducks, but something is going to have to give when those two hook up in Salt Lake City on Saturday afternoon. It has been a great season for both of these teams, as both are still firmly entrenched in the top 25. A loss for either of them will likely not change that, but it will have a direct outcome on their chances of landing atop the conference standings at the end of next week. To keep up with the action of this and other PAC-12 games going down this weekend, make sure to check out our college hoops betting page.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Colgate vs Tennessee March Madness Odds / Live Stream / TV Channel, Date / Time & Preview
- Abilene Christian vs Kentucky March Madness Odds / Live Stream / TV Channel, Date / Time & Prediction
- Bradley vs Michigan State March Madness Lines / Live Stream / TV Channel, Date / Time & Pick
- Updated 2019 College Basketball Championship Odds – March 19th
- Iona vs North Carolina March Madness Lines / Live Stream / TV Channel, Date / Time & Preview
- Gardner-Webb vs Virginia March Madness Odds / Live Stream / TV Channel, Date / Time & Prediction
- Printable March Madness Bracket 2019, Print NCAA Tournament Brackets & March Madness PDF Version
- 2019 March Madness First Round Betting Preview
- Top 2019 March Madness Betting Picks of the Week – March 18th
- Top 2019 March Madness First Round Upset Betting Picks
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.