The California Golden Bears (7-11) are big, 10.5-point underdogs as they look to break a three-game losing streak when they visit the Arizona Wildcats (12-4) on Saturday, January 30, 2021 at McKale Center. The game airs at 5:00 PM ET on PACN. The matchup has an over/under set at 140.5 points.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Arizona (-10.5)||Over (140.5)||Arizona 78 Cal 65|
- In 62.5% of their games this year (10 of 16 chances), the Wildcats and their opponents have combined to put up more than this matchup’s point total of 140.5 points.
- Cal has played in seven games this season (out of 18 total matchups — 38.9% of chances) where they combined with their opponents to score more than 140.5 points.
- The two teams average a combined 6.5 more points per game (147) than this game’s over/under of 140.5 points.
- Opponents of these two teams have averaged a combined 138.6 points per game, 1.9 fewer than the over/under for this matchup.
- The average over/under the Wildcats have had set in games this year is 7.6 more points than this outing’s point total.
- Golden Bears games this year have averaged a total of 137.6 points, 2.9 fewer than the point total in this matchup.
Scoring Betting Tips
- The Wildcats put up 9.4 more points per game (79.2) than the Golden Bears allow (69.8).
- Arizona is 6-0-1 against the spread and 11-3 overall when scoring more than 69.8 points.
- When Cal allows more than 79.2 points, it is 1-1 against the spread and 0-2 overall.
- The Golden Bears score only one fewer point than the Wildcats give up (68.8).
- Cal has put together a 6-1 overall record and a 5-0 ATS record in games it scores more than 68.8 points.
- Arizona has a 3-4 record overall and an ATS record of 1-5-1 in games when its opponents put up more than 67.8 points.
- The Wildcats have out-scored their opponents by a total of 167 points this season (10.4 points per game on average), and opponents of the Golden Bears have out-scored them by 37 more points on the year (two per game).
Arizona Betting Information
- Arizona has struggled against the spread, going 6-9-1 on the year.
- The Wildcats have struggled to cover, going just 2-4 ATS when favored by at least 10.5 points.
- Arizona has been reliable for the over this season, combining with opponents to hit the total in 10 of 16 games for a 62.5% rate.
Cal Betting Information
- Cal has a 9-7 record against the spread, covering in 56.2% of their outings.
- The Golden Bears have not fared well as a 10.5-point underdog, going 0-1 against the spread when they are at least 10.5-point underdogs.
- Cal and its opponents have hit the over in more than half of their matchups this year — 11 of 16 (68.8%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/13/2020||Arizona||-10||132.5||-585||+416||Regular Season||68-52 ARZ|
- The Wildcats leader in points and assists is James Akinjo, who puts up 14.5 points per game to go with 5.6 assists.
- Arizona’s best rebounder is Azuolas Tubelis, who averages 6.3 boards per game in addition to his 10.8 PPG average.
- Jemarl Baker Jr. makes more threes per game than any other member of the Wildcats, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 2.0 per contest.
- Akinjo and Christian Koloko lead Arizona on the defensive end, with Akinjo leading the team in steals averaging 1.6 per game and Koloko in blocks averaging 1.6 per contest.
- Matt Bradley is the top scorer for the Golden Bears with 17.9 points per game. He also adds 4.9 rebounds and 1.5 assists per game to his statistics.
- Andre Kelly is atop the Golden Bears rebounding leaderboard with 6.2 rebounds per game, and Joel Brown paces the squad in assists with 3.4 per contest.
- Makale Foreman leads his teammates on the Golden Bears with 2.2 made threes per contest.
- Cal’s leader in steals is Brown (1.7 per game), and its leader in blocks is Grant Anticevich (0.5 per game).
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Auburn Tigers vs. Mississippi State Bulldogs: 3/6/2021 Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Betting Trends
- Loyola Chicago Ramblers vs. Indiana State Sycamores 3/6/2021 Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Boston University Terriers: 3/6/2021 Matchup Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Utah Utes vs. Arizona State Sun Devils 3/6/2021 Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Weber State Wildcats vs. Northern Colorado Bears: 3/6/2021 Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends