The Arizona Wildcats (9-3) hit the road in Pac-12 action against the Oregon State Beavers (5-4) on Thursday, January 14, 2021 at 11:00 PM ET. The Wildcats are favored by 7.5 points in the game, the first matchup between the teams this season. The matchup’s over/under is set at 140.5.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Arizona (-7.5)||Over (140.5)||Arizona 76 Oregon State 68|
- In 58.3% of their games this year (seven of 12 chances), the Wildcats and their opponents have combined to put up more than this matchup’s over/under of 140.5 points.
- In four of nine outings (44.4%) this season, Oregon State and its opponents have combined to score at least 140.5 points.
- These two teams average a combined 154.4 points per game, 13.9 more points than the total of 140.5 set for this matchup.
- Opponents of these two teams have averaged a combined 134 points per game, 6.5 fewer than the over/under in this matchup.
- The average point total in Wildcats games this year is 5.9 more points than the total of 140.5 in this matchup.
- Beavers games this season have averaged an over/under of 142 points, 1.5 more than the point total in this matchup.
Scoring Betting Tips
- The 78.5 points per game the Wildcats average are 12.4 more points than the Beavers give up (66.1).
- Arizona is 9-3 overall and 4-0 against the spread when scoring more than 66.1 points.
- Oregon State has a 0-2 record against the spread and a 0-2 record overall in games when it allows more than 78.5 points.
- The Beavers’ 75.9 points per game are eight more points than the 67.9 the Wildcats give up to opponents.
- Oregon State has put together a 3-0 ATS record and a 4-3 overall record in games it scores more than 67.9 points.
- Arizona is 0-4 against the spread and 1-3 overall when it allows more than 75.9 points.
- The Wildcats have totaled 127 more points than their opponents this season (10.6 per game on average), and the Beavers have scored 88 more points than their opponents (9.8 per game).
Arizona Betting Information
- The Wildcats have struggled a bit against the spread this season, posting a 4-8 record.
- When favored by at least 7.5 points, the Wildcats have struggled to a 3-5 record ATS this season.
- In 8 of 12 (66.7%) contests this season, Arizona and its opponents have hit the over.
Oregon State Betting Information
- Oregon State has covered the spread in fewer than half of its outings, going 3-5 ATS.
- When they are at least 7.5-point underdogs, the Beavers have a record ATS of 1-3.
- In 4 out Oregon State’s 8 games this year, (50%) the teams have combined to hit the over.
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/20/2020||Arizona||-10.5||136.5||-663||+451||Regular Season||89-63 ARZ|
|1/12/2020||Arizona||-3.5||142.5||-180||+144||Regular Season||82-65 ORSTU|
- The Wildcats leader in points and assists is James Akinjo, who puts up 13.9 points per game along with 5.4 assists.
- Azuolas Tubelis leads Arizona in rebounding, pulling down 6.1 rebounds per game while also scoring 10.8 points a contest.
- The Wildcats get the most three-point shooting production out of Jemarl Baker Jr., who makes 2.0 threes per game.
- Akinjo is Arizona’s leader in steals, averaging 1.6 steals per game, while Christian Koloko leads them in blocks with 1.1 per contest.
Oregon State Leaders
- The Beavers’ Ethan Thompson averages enough points (16.3 per game) and assists (4.0 per game) to top the squad’s leaderboards.
- Oregon State’s Abdul Alatishe stats (8.9 rebounds per game, 9.7 points per game, 1.9 assists per game) earned him the top spot on the team rebound leaderboard.
- Jarod Lucas is dependable from distance and leads the Beavers with 2.1 made threes per game.
- Gianni Hunt (1.3 steals per game) is the steal leader for Oregon State while Alatishe (2.0 blocks per game) is the block leader.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Posts not found