The Oregon State Beavers (10-8) are heavy underdogs (by 11 points) to break a three-game road losing streak when they visit the Arizona Wildcats (13-6) on Thursday, February 11, 2021 at 8:00 PM ET. The point total is 140.5 in the matchup.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Oregon State (+11)||Over (140.5)||Arizona 77 Oregon State 66|
- The Wildcats and their opponents have scored at least 140.5 points — this matchup’s over/under — in 11 of 19 opportunities (57.9%) this season.
- Oregon State has combined with its opponents to score at least 140.5 points in seven of 18 opportunities (38.9%) this season.
- These teams average a combined 148.9 points per game, 8.4 more points than the over/under of 140.5 set for this matchup.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 3.0 fewer points per game (137.5) than this game’s total of 140.5 points.
- The Wildcats average point total in matchups this year is 146.4, 5.9 points higher than the over/under in this game.
- The average point total for the Beavers this season is 0.4 points lower than this game’s over/under.
Scoring Betting Tips
- The 77.7 points per game the Wildcats average are 8.9 more points than the Beavers allow (68.8).
- Arizona is 13-4 overall and 8-0-1 against the spread when scoring more than 68.8 points.
- In games Oregon State allows more than 77.7 points, it is 1-4 against the spread and 1-4 overall.
- The Beavers’ 71.2 points per game are only 2.5 more points than the 68.7 the Wildcats give up to opponents.
- Oregon State has gone 7-3 overall and 6-0 against the spread in games it scores more than 68.7 points.
- Arizona is 2-6-1 against the spread and 3-6 overall when it gives up more than 71.2 points.
- The Wildcats have out-scored their opponents by a total of 170 points this season (nine points per game on average), and the Beavers have put up 43 more points than their opponents on the year (2.4 per game).
Arizona Betting Information
- The Wildcats have struggled a bit against the spread this season, posting an 8-10-1 record.
- The Wildcats have posted a losing record of 2-4 against the spread when the spread is -11 or bigger.
- More often than not, Arizona and its foes have united to reach the over, cashing in on 11 of 19 chances this season.
Oregon State Betting Information
- Oregon State has covered the spread in half of its contests, going 8-8-1 ATS.
- When they are at least 11-point underdogs, the Beavers have not fared well, going 0-2 against the spread.
- Oregon State and its opponents have hit the over in more than half of their games this season — 10 of 17 (58.8%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/14/2021||Arizona||-8||140.5||-385||+295||Regular Season||98-64 ARZ|
|2/20/2020||Arizona||-10.5||136.5||-663||+451||Regular Season||89-63 ARZ|
|1/12/2020||Arizona||-3.5||142.5||-180||+144||Regular Season||82-65 ORSTU|
- The leader in points and assists for the Wildcats is James Akinjo, who scores 14.6 points and distributes 5.6 assists per game.
- Arizona’s best rebounder is Azuolas Tubelis, who averages 6.1 boards per game in addition to his 11.6 PPG average.
- Jemarl Baker Jr.’s 2.0 threes per game leads the Wildcats.
- The Arizona steals leader is Akinjo, who averages 1.6 takeaways per game, while its blocks leader is Christian Koloko, who compiles 1.5 rejections per contest.
Oregon State Leaders
- Ethan Thompson collects 15.7 points and tacks on 3.9 assists per game, putting him at the top of the Beavers’ leaderboards for those statistics.
- The Beavers’ top rebounder is Abdul Alatishe — he pulls down 8.2 per game while scoring 8.7 points per game.
- Jarod Lucas provides the most three-point shooting production for the Beavers. He knocks down 2.3 threes per game.
- Alatishe leads the Beavers defensively with 1.2 steals and 1.7 blocks per game.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Auburn Tigers vs. Mississippi State Bulldogs: 3/6/2021 Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Betting Trends
- Loyola Chicago Ramblers vs. Indiana State Sycamores 3/6/2021 Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Boston University Terriers: 3/6/2021 Matchup Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Utah Utes vs. Arizona State Sun Devils 3/6/2021 Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Weber State Wildcats vs. Northern Colorado Bears: 3/6/2021 Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends