The Arizona Wildcats (12-3) are favored (-7.5) to build on a three-game win streak when they host the Stanford Cardinal (9-5) at 10:00 PM ET on Thursday, January 28, 2021 at McKale Center. The contest airs on ESPN2. The over/under is 143 for the matchup.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
- The Wildcats and their opponents have combined to put up more than 143 points in 66.7% of their games this year (10 of 15 opportunities).
- In seven of 14 outings (50%) this year, Stanford and its opponents have combined to score at least 143 points.
- The Wildcats and the Cardinal combine to average 9.7 more points per game than the total of 143 set for this game.
- The Wildcats and the Cardinal have seen their opponents average a combined six less points per game than the point total of 143 set for this game.
- The Wildcats average point total in outings this season is 148.8, 5.8 points higher than the over/under in this game.
- The average point total for the Cardinal this year is 2.1 points lower than this game’s over/under.
Scoring Betting Tips
- The Wildcats put up 80.3 points per game, 11.8 more points than the 68.5 the Cardinal give up.
- Arizona is 6-0-1 against the spread and 12-3 overall when scoring more than 68.5 points.
- Stanford is 0-0 against the spread and 0-0 overall when allowing more than 80.3 points.
- The Cardinal put up an average of 72.4 points per game, just 3.9 more points than the 68.5 the Wildcats give up.
- Stanford is 8-0 overall and 7-0 against the spread in games it scores more than 68.5 points.
- Arizona has an ATS record of 1-4-1 and a 3-3 record overall when its opponents score more than 72.4 points.
- The Wildcats have put up a total of 176 more points than their opponents this year (an average of 11.8 per game), and the Cardinal have out-scored opponents by 55 points on the season (3.9 more per game).
Arizona Betting Information
- The Wildcats have struggled somewhat against the spread this year, posting a 6-8-1 record.
- The Wildcats have struggled to cover, going just 4-5 ATS when favored by at least 7.5 points.
- The Wildcats and their opponents have gone over the total in 10 of 15 games (66.7%) this season.
Stanford Betting Information
- Stanford has covered the spread in more than half of its contests, going 7-6-1 ATS.
- When they are at least 7.5-point underdogs, the Cardinal have gone 2-2 against the spread.
- The Cardinal and their opponents have hit the over in more than half of their matchups this season — 9 of 14 (64.3%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|12/19/2020||Stanford||-2||137||-135||+111||Regular Season||78-75 STAN|
|2/15/2020||Arizona||-4.5||135||-206||+164||Regular Season||69-60 ARZ|
- The leader in points and assists for the Wildcats is James Akinjo, who scores 14.3 points and distributes 5.5 assists per game.
- Azuolas Tubelis leads the Wildcats in rebounding, grabbing 6.5 rebounds per game while also scoring 11.3 points a contest.
- Jemarl Baker Jr.’s 2.0 made threes per game lead the Wildcats.
- Akinjo and Christian Koloko lead the Wildcats on the defensive end, with Akinjo leading the team in steals averaging 1.7 per game and Koloko in blocks averaging 1.5 per contest.
- The Cardinal’s leader in scoring and rebounding is Oscar da Silva with 19.8 points and 7.1 rebounds per game.
- The Cardinal’s top assist machine is Daejon Davis with a stat line of 3.0 assists, 13.1 points, and 4.1 rebounds per game.
- Spencer Jones provides the bulk of the Cardinal’s three-point shooting production. He makes 1.6 threes per game to lead the squad.
- The Cardinal’s leader in steals is Jones with 1.6 per game, and da Silva is their leader in blocks with 0.9 per game.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Jackson State Tigers vs. Alabama A&M Bulldogs: 3/4/2021 Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- Iowa Hawkeyes vs. Nebraska Cornhuskers: 3/4/2021 Matchup Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Weber State Wildcats vs. Northern Colorado Bears 3/4/2021 Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Southern Utah Thunderbirds vs. Portland State Vikings: 3/4/2021 Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Eastern Kentucky Colonels vs. Austin Peay Governors 3/4/2021 Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends