The Arizona Wildcats (9-1) are 3-point favorites as they try to extend a four-game win streak when they host the USC Trojans (6-2) on Thursday, January 7, 2021 at McKale Center. The matchup airs at 9:00 PM ET on ESPN2. The matchup has an over/under of 140 points.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|USC (+3)||Over (140)||USC 71 Arizona 70|
- The Wildcats and their opponents have recorded more than 140 points in 50% of their outings this year (five of 10 opportunities).
- USC has played in three games this season (out of eight total matchups — 37.5% of chances) where they combined with their opponents to score at least 140 points.
- The two teams average a combined 15.7 more points per game (155.7) than this matchup’s over/under of 140 points.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 12.8 fewer points per game (127.2) than this matchup’s over/under of 140 points.
- The average point total for Wildcats games this year is four more points than the total of 140 in this matchup.
- The average point total for the Trojans this year is 1.1 points lower than this game’s over/under.
Scoring Betting Tips
- The Wildcats average 79.3 points per game, 16.8 more points than the 62.5 the Trojans give up.
- Arizona has a 4-0 record against the spread and a 9-1 record overall when scoring more than 62.5 points.
- USC is 0-1 against the spread and 1-0 overall when allowing more than 79.3 points.
- The Trojans’ 76.4 points per game are 11.7 more points than the 64.7 the Wildcats allow to opponents.
- USC has gone 5-0 overall and 4-0 against the spread in games it scores more than 64.7 points.
- Arizona’s record is 1-1 overall and 0-2 against the spread when it gives up more than 76.4 points to its opponents.
- The Wildcats have put up a total of 146 more points than their opponents this year (an average of 14.6 per game), and the Trojans have out-scored opponents by 111 points on the season (13.9 more per game).
Arizona Betting Information
- Arizona has covered in just four of 10 matchups this season.
- The Wildcats have struggled to cover, going just 3-5 ATS when favored by at least 3 points.
- In 6 of 10 (60%) contests this season, Arizona and its opponents have hit the total.
USC Betting Information
- USC has covered the spread in greater than half of its contests, going 5-2 ATS.
- When they play as at least 3-point underdogs, the Trojans have a record ATS of 4-2.
- The Trojans and their opponents have hit the over in less than half of their matchups this year — 3 of 7 (42.9%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/27/2020||Arizona||-4.5||138.5||-203||+165||Regular Season||57-48 USC|
|2/6/2020||Arizona||-10||140||-587||+414||Regular Season||85-80 ARZ|
- James Akinjo leads the Wildcats in points and assists per game, scoring 14.2 points and distributing 5.1 assists.
- Jordan Brown is the Wildcats best rebounder, hauling in an average of 6.0 boards in each contest while scoring 10.2 points per game.
- The Wildcats get the most three-point shooting production out of Jemarl Baker Jr., who knocks down 2.4 threes per game.
- Akinjo and Christian Koloko lead the Wildcats on the defensive end, with Akinjo leading the team in steals averaging 1.7 per game and Koloko in blocks averaging 1.2 per contest.
- The Trojans’ leader in scoring and rebounding is Evan Mobley with 15.0 points and 8.0 rebounds per game.
- The Trojans’ top assist machine is Tahj Eaddy with a stat line of 3.3 assists, 12.8 points, and 2.6 rebounds per game.
- Eaddy contributes the bulk of the Trojans’ three-point shooting production. He makes 2.0 threes per game to lead the team.
- Isaiah White (1.0 steal per game) is the steal leader for USC while Mobley (2.9 blocks per game) is the block leader.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Posts not found