The Arizona Wildcats (13-4) visit the Utah Utes (7-7) after winning four straight road games. The Wildcats are favored by only 1.5 points in the contest, which begins at 7:00 PM ET on Thursday, February 4, 2021. The matchup has an over/under set at 142 points.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Arizona (-1.5)||Over (142)||Arizona 73 Utah 69|
- In 58.8% of their opportunities this year (10 of 17 chances), the Wildcats and their opponents have combined to put up more than this matchup’s point total of 142 points.
- Utah has played in seven games this season (out of 14 total matchups — 50% of opportunities) where they and their opponents combined to score at least 142 points.
- The two teams average a combined 7.2 more points per game (149.2) than this matchup’s total of 142 points.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 7.1 less points per game (134.9) than this game’s over/under of 142 points.
- The average total the Wildcats have had set in matchups this year is 4.5 more points than this outing’s point total.
- Utes games this year have averaged an over/under of 137.6 points, 4.4 fewer than the point total in this matchup.
Scoring Betting Tips
- The Wildcats average 11.6 more points per game (78.8) than the Utes give up (67.2).
- When Arizona puts up more than 67.2 points, it is 13-3 overall and 7-0-1 against the spread.
- Utah has recorded a 0-3 record against the spread and a 0-3 record overall in games when it allows more than 78.8 points.
- The Utes put up an average of 70.4 points per game, only 2.7 more points than the 67.7 the Wildcats allow to opponents.
- Utah is 6-0 against the spread and 7-3 overall when it scores more than 67.7 points.
- Arizona has an ATS record of 1-5-1 and a 3-4 record overall when its opponents score more than 70.4 points.
- The Wildcats have out-scored their opponents by a total of 188 points this season (11.1 points per game on average), and the Utes have put up 44 more points than their opponents on the year (3.2 per game).
Arizona Betting Information
- The Wildcats have struggled somewhat against the spread this season, posting a 7-9-1 record.
- The Wildcats have posted a losing record of 7-8-1 against the spread when the spread is -1.5 or bigger.
- The Wildcats have failed to combine with their opponents to reach the over/under just 7 times in 17 games this season.
Utah Betting Information
- Utah has covered the spread in fewer than half of its games, going 6-8 ATS.
- The Utes have not fared well as a 1.5-point underdog, going 3-4 against the spread when they are at least 1.5-point underdogs.
- Utah and its opponents have hit the over in more than half of their matchups this season — 9 of 14 (64.3%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/16/2020||Arizona||-13||139.5||-1112||+688||Regular Season||93-77 ARZ|
- The leader in points and assists for the Wildcats is James Akinjo, who scores 14.8 points and distributes 5.7 assists per game.
- Azuolas Tubelis is Arizona’s best rebounder, hauling in an average of 6.3 boards in each contest while scoring 10.9 points per game.
- Jemarl Baker Jr.’s 2.0 made threes per game lead the Wildcats.
- Akinjo is the Wildcats leader in steals, averaging 1.6 steals per game, while Christian Koloko leads them in blocks with 1.5 per contest.
- The Utes’ leader in scoring and rebounding is Timmy Allen with 16.6 points and 6.2 rebounds per game.
- Rylan Jones’ assist statline leads Utah; he records 4.1 assists per game.
- Alfonso Plummer leads the Utes in three-point shooting with an average of 2.3 made threes per game.
- Jones (1.4 steals per game) and Branden Carlson (1.7 blocks per game) lead the Utes in steals and blocks, respectively.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Auburn Tigers vs. Mississippi State Bulldogs: 3/6/2021 Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Betting Trends
- Loyola Chicago Ramblers vs. Indiana State Sycamores 3/6/2021 Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Boston University Terriers: 3/6/2021 Matchup Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Utah Utes vs. Arizona State Sun Devils 3/6/2021 Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Weber State Wildcats vs. Northern Colorado Bears: 3/6/2021 Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends