Shaun Doss leads the Arkansas-Pine Bluff Golden Lions (2-8) against the Alabama State Hornets (0-1) after putting up 23 points in a 92-52 win over Mississippi Valley State. The Golden Lions are 5.5-point favorites in the game on Saturday, January 9, 2021, which starts at 6:00 PM ET. The matchup’s point total is 128.5.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|UAPB (-5.5)||Under (128.5)||UAPB 75 Alabama State 52|
- The Golden Lions and their opponents combined to score more than 128.5 points in 33.3% of their outings last year (10 of 30 opportunities).
- Alabama State and its opponents added up to score more than 128.5 points in 56.2% of their games last year (18 of 32 opportunities).
- The Golden Lions and the Hornets combined to average 13.3 fewer points per game last year than the over/under of 128.5 set for this matchup.
- Opponents of the two teams averaged a combined 10.8 more points per game last season (139.3) than this game’s total of 128.5 points.
- The average point total in Golden Lions games last season was 6.4 less points than the over/under of 128.5 in this matchup.
- Hornets games last season averaged a total of 132.4 points, 3.9 more than the point total in this matchup.
UAPB Betting Information
- UAPB has been solid against the spread, going 5-4 on the season.
- When favored by at least 5.5 points, the Golden Lions have fared well against the spread, compiling a 1-0 record.
- UAPB has been reliable for the over this season, combining with opponents to reach the total in 5 of 9 games for a 55.6% rate.
Alabama State Betting Information
- The Hornets had an 11-10-1 record against the spread, covering in 50% of their games.
- The Hornets went 1-1 against the spread when they were at least a 5.5-point underdog.
- In most of Alabama State’s games last year, the teams did not hit the over (10 out of 22 games, 45.5%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/10/2020||Alabama State||-3.5||121.5||-178||+142||Regular Season||57-49 ALASU|
|1/13/2020||Alabama State||-6.5||126.5||-305||+235||Regular Season||61-56 ARPB|
|2/9/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||75-69 ARPB|
|1/12/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||82-71 ARPB|
- Doss leads the Golden Lions in scoring and rebounding, putting up 17.4 points and 6.5 rebounds per game.
- Joshuwan Johnson leads UAPB in assists, averaging 2.9 per game while also scoring 8.5 points per contest.
- Doss contributes the bulk of the Golden Lions’ three-point shooting production. He hits 1.6 threes per game to pace the team.
- Nicholas Jones is the Golden Lions leader in steals, averaging 1.3 steals per game, while Terrance Banyard leads them in blocks with 1.2 per contest.
Alabama State Leaders
- Brandon Battle averaged 6.8 per contest to go with 4.3 rebounds and 0.3 assists per game last season.
- Tyrese Robinson pulled down 4.4 rebounds per game, while DJ Heath notched 2.3 assists per contest.
- Kevion Stewart averaged 0.6 made three-pointers per game a season ago.
- Heath averaged 0.7 takeaways per game, while Robinson compiled 0.6 rejections per contest.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Posts not found