The Arkansas-Pine Bluff Golden Lions (3-20) are big, 10.5-point favorites as they look to turn around a 12-game losing streak when they visit the Mississippi Valley State Delta Devils (2-20) on Friday, March 5, 2021 at Robert W. Harrison Complex. The contest airs at 8:00 PM ET. The over/under is 138 in the matchup.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
- The Golden Lions and their opponents have put up more than 138 points in 60.9% of their games this year (14 of 23 opportunities).
- Mississippi Valley State and its opponents have combined to score more than 138 points in 50% of their games this season (11 of 22 chances).
- These teams average a combined 117.5 points per game, 20.5 fewer points than the over/under of 138 set for this matchup.
- The Golden Lions and the Delta Devils have seen their opponents average a combined 27.2 more points per game than the over/under of 138 set for this outing.
- The average point total in Golden Lions games this year is 0.8 more points than the over/under of 138 in this matchup.
- The average over/under for Delta Devils games this season is six more points than the point total of 138 for this outing.
Scoring Betting Tips
- The 61.1 points per game the Golden Lions put up are 26.4 fewer points than the Delta Devils give up (87.5).
- UAPB is 2-0 against the spread and 2-0 overall when scoring more than 87.5 points.
- Mississippi Valley State has compiled an 8-14 record against the spread and a 2-20 record overall in games when it gives up more than 61.1 points.
- The Delta Devils put up an average of 56.4 points per game, 21.3 fewer points than the 77.7 the Golden Lions allow.
- When it scores more than 77.7 points, Mississippi Valley State is 0-0 against the spread and 0-0 overall.
- UAPB’s record is 2-19 overall and 10-8-2 against the spread when it allows more than 56.4 points to its opponents.
- The Golden Lions have a negative point differential on the season (-383 total points, -16.6 per game), as do the Delta Devils (-685 total points, -31.1 per game).
UAPB Betting Information
- Against the spread, UAPB has been strong this season, posting a 12-8-2 record.
- The Golden Lions have posted a winning record of 1-0 against the spread when the spread is -10.5 or higher.
- More often than not, UAPB and its foes have united to reach the over, cashing in on 11 of 22 chances this season.
Mississippi Valley State Betting Information
- Mississippi Valley State has covered the spread in fewer than half of its games, going 8-14 ATS.
- Mississippi Valley State has combined with its opponents to hit the over in 36.4% of matchups this season (8 out of 22 opportunities).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/2/2021||UAPB||-11.5||145||-830||+540||Regular Season||92-52 ARPB|
|3/7/2020||UAPB||-7.5||139||-363||+272||Regular Season||74-71 MSVSU|
|1/4/2020||UAPB||-2.5||138.5||-148||+120||Regular Season||80-76 ARPB|
|3/9/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||91-57 ARPB|
|1/5/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||64-52 ARPB|
- The scoring and rebounding leader for the Golden Lions is Shaun Doss, who averages 15.9 points and 6.1 rebounds per game.
- Joshuwan Johnson is UAPB’s best passer, dispensing 3.3 assists per game while scoring 10.3 PPG.
- Jalen Lynn leads the Golden Lions in three-point shooting with an average of 1.2 threes per game.
- The UAPB steals leader is Johnson, who averages 1.3 takeaways per game, while its blocks leader is Markedric Bell, who compiles 1.7 rejections per contest.
Mississippi Valley State Leaders
- Terry Collins records 12.1 points and 5.1 rebounds per game for the Delta Devils, enough to make him the leading scorer and rebounder on the squad.
- Mississippi Valley State’s assist leader is Caleb Hunter with 3.2 per game. He also scores 12.0 points per game and grabs 3.8 rebounds per game.
- Kam’Ron Cunningham contributes the bulk of the Delta Devils’ three-point shooting production. He knocks down 2.2 threes per game to pace the squad.
- The Delta Devils’ leader in steals is Collins with 1.2 per game, and Leandre Howard is their leader in blocks with 1.2 per game.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED