The No. 20 Arkansas Razorbacks (17-5) will try to extend a four-game winning streak when they host the No. 6 Alabama Crimson Tide (18-5) at 9:00 PM ET on Wednesday, February 24, 2021 as 1-point favorites. The Crimson Tide have won three games in a row. The matchup’s over/under is set at 155.5.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Alabama (+1)||Under (155.5)||Alabama 77 Arkansas 75|
- The Razorbacks and their opponents have combined to score more than 155.5 points in 50% of their outings this year (11 of 22 opportunities).
- Alabama and its opponents have combined to score at least 155.5 points in nine of 23 games (39.1%) this year.
- The two teams average a combined 7.9 more points per game (163.4) than this game’s over/under of 155.5 points.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 14.9 fewer points per game (140.6) than this game’s total of 155.5 points.
- The Razorbacks average point total in outings this season is 152.6, 2.9 points below the total in this game.
- The average over/under for Crimson Tide games this year is 4.2 fewer points than the point total of 155.5 for this outing.
Scoring Betting Tips
- The Razorbacks score 12 more points per game (82.5) than the Crimson Tide allow (70.5).
- Arkansas has a 12-0 record against the spread and a 15-3 record overall when scoring more than 70.5 points.
- Alabama is 1-0 overall and 0-0-1 against the spread when giving up more than 82.5 points.
- The Crimson Tide put up an average of 80.9 points per game, 10.8 more points than the 70.1 the Razorbacks allow.
- Alabama has gone 17-1 overall and 11-0-1 against the spread in games it scores more than 70.1 points.
- Arkansas’ record is 2-4 overall and 2-4 against the spread when it allows more than 80.9 points to its opponents.
- The Razorbacks have put up a total of 271 more points than their opponents this year (an average of 12.4 per game), and the Crimson Tide have out-scored opponents by 239 points on the season (10.4 more per game).
Arkansas Betting Information
- The Razorbacks have been solid against the spread this season, earning a 14-7 record.
- The Razorbacks fare well when favored by at least 1 points, posting an 11-4 record against the spread.
- The Razorbacks have failed to combine with their opponents to reach the over/under just 8 times in 21 games this season.
Alabama Betting Information
- The Crimson Tide have a 12-9-1 record against the spread, covering in 54.5% of their contests.
- When they are at least 1-point underdogs, the Crimson Tide have fared well, going 10-9-1 against the spread.
- Alabama and its opponents have hit the over in half of their matchups this season — 11 of 22.
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/16/2021||Alabama||-3||163.5||-156||+129||Regular Season||90-59 ALA|
|2/1/2020||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||82-78 ARK|
- The scoring leader for the Razorbacks this season is Moses Moody, who averages 16.2 points, 5.6 rebounds, and 1.5 assists per game.
- Justin Smith leads Arkansas in rebounding, averaging 6.4 per game, while Jalen Tate leads the team in assists, distributing an average of 4.3 in each contest.
- Moody paces his teammates on the Razorbacks with 1.8 made threes per contest.
- Tate is the Razorbacks leader in steals, averaging 1.5 steals per game, while Connor Vanover leads them in blocks with 2.0 per contest.
- Herbert Jones has averaged 5.7 boards and 3.0 assists per game, putting him atop the Crimson Tide leaderboards in those stat categories.
- Jaden Shackelford’s stat line of 14.5 points, 4.0 rebounds and 2.3 assists per game put him at the top of the Crimson Tide scoring leaderboard.
- John Petty Jr. contributes the bulk of the Crimson Tide’s three-point shooting production. He connects on 2.5 threes per game to lead the team.
- Alabama’s leader in steals is Jones with 1.7 per game, and its leader in blocks is Jordan Bruner with 1.1 per game.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED