The No. 24 Arkansas Razorbacks (16-5) are favored (-4.5) to continue a three-game winning streak when they host the Florida Gators (10-5) at 7:00 PM ET on Tuesday, February 16, 2021 at Bud Walton Arena. The game airs on ESPN2. The over/under for the matchup is set at 150.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Florida (+4.5)||Over (150)||Arkansas 77 Florida 74|
- In 12 of 21 outings (57.1%) this season, the Razorbacks and their opponents have scored at least this matchup’s over/under of 150 points.
- In seven of 15 opportunities (46.7%) this year, Florida has combined with its opponents to score at least 150 points.
- The Razorbacks and the Gators combine to average 10.3 more points per game than the over/under of 150 set for this game.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 8.5 fewer points per game (141.5) than this game’s total of 150 points.
- The Razorbacks average point total in outings this season is 153.2, 3.2 points higher than the total in this game.
- Gators games this year have averaged a total of 148.6 points, 1.4 fewer than the point total in this matchup.
Scoring Betting Tips
- The Razorbacks put up 82.8 points per game, 11.7 more points than the 71.1 the Gators give up.
- When Arkansas totals more than 71.1 points, it is 14-3 overall and 11-0 against the spread.
- Florida has a 1-2 record against the spread and a 1-2 record overall when allowing more than 82.8 points.
- The Gators’ 77.5 points per game are 7.1 more points than the 70.4 the Razorbacks allow.
- When it scores more than 70.4 points, Florida is 7-0 against the spread and 10-2 overall.
- Arkansas has an ATS record of 4-4 and a 3-5 record overall when its opponents score more than 77.5 points.
- The Razorbacks have out-scored their opponents by a total of 260 points this season (12.4 points per game on average), and the Gators have put up 97 more points than their opponents on the year (6.4 per game).
Arkansas Betting Information
- Arkansas is solid against the spread, going 13-7 this season.
- The Razorbacks have posted a winning record of 9-4 against the spread when the spread is -4.5 or higher.
- In 13 of 20 (65%) contests this season, Arkansas and its opponents have hit the over.
Florida Betting Information
- Florida has covered the spread in greater than half of its games, going 7-6 ATS.
- When they are at least 4.5-point underdogs, the Gators have not fared well, going 2-3 against the spread.
- Florida and its opponents have hit the over in more than half of their games this year — 8 of 13 (61.5%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/18/2020||Florida||-7||140||-325||+254||Regular Season||73-59 UFL|
- The scoring leader for the Razorbacks this season is Moses Moody, who averages 16.3 points, 5.7 rebounds, and 1.5 assists per game.
- Arkansas’ leading rebounder is Justin Smith averaging 6.5 boards per game and its best passer is Jalen Tate and his 4.4 assists per game.
- Moody contributes the bulk of the Razorbacks’ three-point shooting production. He knocks down 1.8 threes per game to lead the squad.
- Tate is Arkansas’ leader in steals, averaging 1.4 steals per game, while Connor Vanover leads them in blocks with 2.0 per contest.
- Tre Mann’s points (14.5 per game) and assists (3.8 per game) stat lines give him the top rebounding and assists spots on the Gators’ leaderboards.
- Colin Castleton’s stat line of 5.6 rebounds, 13.2 points and 1.0 assist per game helps him grab the top spot on the Florida rebounding leaderboard.
- Noah Locke is dependable from three-point range and leads the Gators with 2.5 made threes per game.
- Florida’s leader in steals is Tyree Appleby (1.8 per game), and its leader in blocks is Castleton (2.6 per game).
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED