The Arkansas Razorbacks (9-2) are at home in SEC action against the Georgia Bulldogs (7-2) on Saturday, January 9, 2021 at 3:30 PM ET. The Razorbacks are favored by 8 points in the game, the first matchup between the teams this season. The matchup has a point total of 158.5.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Georgia (+8)||Under (158.5)||Arkansas 80 Georgia 74|
- In four of 11 outings (36.4%) this year, the Razorbacks and their opponents have combined for this matchup’s over/under of 158.5 points.
- Georgia has played in three games this season (out of nine total matchups — 33.3% of chances) where they combined with their opponents to score at least 158.5 points.
- These two teams average a combined 168.6 points per game, 10.1 more points than the total of 158.5 set for this game.
- Opponents of these teams have averaged a combined 137.1 points per game, 21.4 fewer than the over/under for this matchup.
- The average point total for Razorbacks games this season is 4.2 less points than the total of 158.5 in this matchup.
- The average over/under in Bulldogs games this season is 7.1 less points than the point total of 158.5 in this outing.
Scoring Betting Tips
- The Razorbacks record 17.2 more points per game (87.2) than the Bulldogs give up (70).
- When Arkansas totals more than 70 points, it is 6-0 against the spread and 8-1 overall.
- When Georgia allows more than 87.2 points, it is 1-0 against the spread and 0-1 overall.
- The Bulldogs’ 81.4 points per game are 14.3 more points than the 67.1 the Razorbacks give up to opponents.
- In games when it scores more than 67.1 points, Georgia is 3-0 against the spread and 6-2 overall.
- Arkansas is 1-0 against the spread and 1-0 overall when it allows more than 81.4 points.
- The Razorbacks have out-scored their opponents by a total of 221 points this season (20.1 points per game on average), and the Bulldogs have put up 103 more points than their opponents on the year (11.4 per game).
Arkansas Betting Information
- The Razorbacks have been solid against the spread this season, earning a 7-3 record.
- The Razorbacks have posted a winning record of 5-2 against the spread when the spread is -8 or bigger.
- In 7 of 10 (70%) contests this season, Arkansas and its opponents have hit the total.
Georgia Betting Information
- The Bulldogs have a 4-3 record against the spread, covering in 57.1% of their games.
- When they play as at least 8-point underdogs, the Bulldogs have a record ATS of 2-2.
- Georgia has combined with its opponents to hit the over in 57.1% of matchups this season (4 out of 7 contests).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/29/2020||Arkansas||-1||149||-116||-107||Regular Season||99-89 UGA|
- The scoring leader for the Razorbacks this season is Moses Moody, who averages 15.9 points, 5.7 rebounds, and 1.6 assists per game.
- Connor Vanover leads Arkansas in rebounding, averaging 7.3 per game, while Jalen Tate leads the team in assists, distributing an average of 4.4 in each contest.
- Moody leads the Razorbacks in three-point shooting, making an average of 2.0 shots per game from beyond the arc.
- Desi Sills is Arkansas’ leader in steals, averaging 1.8 steals per game, while Vanover leads them in blocks with 2.2 per contest.
- The Bulldogs’ leader in scoring and rebounding is Toumani Camara with 14.3 points and 8.9 rebounds per game.
- Georgia’s assist leader is Sahvir Wheeler with 7.7 per game. He also scores 13.7 points per game and tacks on 3.8 rebounds per game.
- Justin Kier is the top shooter from the three-point line for the Bulldogs, hitting 2.3 threes per game.
- The Bulldogs’ leader in steals is Kier with 2.3 per game, and Camara is their leader in blocks with 1.1 per game.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Posts not found