The Arkansas Razorbacks (13-5) host the Mississippi State Bulldogs (10-8) after winning three straight home games. The Razorbacks are favored by 6.5 points in the matchup, which begins at 9:00 PM ET on Tuesday, February 2, 2021. The matchup has an over/under of 144.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Arkansas (-6.5)||Over (144)||Arkansas 77 Mississippi State 69|
- In 72.2% of their games this year (13 of 18 chances), the Razorbacks and their opponents have scored more than this matchup’s point total of 144 points.
- In eight of 18 opportunities (44.4%) this season, Mississippi State and its opponents have combined to score more than 144 points.
- These teams average a combined 155.9 points per game, 11.9 more points than the total of 144 set for this matchup.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 7.5 fewer points per game (136.5) than this matchup’s total of 144 points.
- The Razorbacks average point total in matchups this year is 154.7, 10.7 points higher than the total in this game.
- Bulldogs games this season have averaged an over/under of 137.8 points, 6.2 fewer than the point total in this matchup.
Scoring Betting Tips
- The 83.9 points per game the Razorbacks record are 18.1 more points than the Bulldogs give up (65.8).
- When Arkansas scores more than 65.8 points, it is 10-0 against the spread and 13-4 overall.
- Mississippi State is 0-2 overall and 0-2 against the spread when allowing more than 83.9 points.
- The Bulldogs average just 1.3 more points per game (72) than the Razorbacks give up to opponents (70.7).
- Mississippi State is 8-4 overall and 7-0 against the spread in games it scores more than 70.7 points.
- Arkansas’ record is 5-5 overall and 4-6 against the spread when it gives up more than 72 points to its opponents.
- The Razorbacks have out-scored their opponents by a total of 238 points this season (13.2 points per game on average), and the Bulldogs have put up 111 more points than their opponents on the year (6.2 per game).
Arkansas Betting Information
- Strong against this spread this season, the Razorbacks have covered 10 times in 17 contests.
- The Razorbacks fare well when favored by at least 6.5 points, posting a 7-3 record against the spread.
- Arkansas has been reliable for the over this season, combining with opponents to reach the total in 11 of 17 games for a 64.7% rate.
Mississippi State Betting Information
- The Bulldogs have a winning record against the spread, going 9-8 ATS (covering 52.9% of the time).
- The Bulldogs have fared well as a 6.5-point underdog, going 4-2 against the spread when they are at least 6.5-point underdogs.
- Mississippi State has combined with its opponents to hit the over in 58.8% of matchups this year (10 out of 17 opportunities).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/15/2020||Arkansas||-2.5||141||-149||+119||Regular Season||78-77 MSSTATE|
|1/22/2020||Mississippi State||-4||136||-185||+150||Regular Season||77-70 MSSTATE|
- Moses Moody leads the Razorbacks in scoring, tallying 16.6 points per game to go with 5.6 rebounds and 1.7 assists.
- Justin Smith is the Razorbacks leading rebounder, grabbing 6.4 per game, while Jalen Tate is their best passer, averaging 4.4 assists in each contest.
- JD Notae’s 1.9 made threes per game lead the Razorbacks.
- The Arkansas steals leader is Tate, who averages 1.4 takeaways per game, while its blocks leader is Connor Vanover, who compiles 1.9 rejections per contest.
Mississippi State Leaders
- D.J. Stewart sits at the top of the Bulldogs scoring leaderboard with 17.6 points per game. He also pulls down 3.4 rebounds and averages 2.5 assists per game.
- Mississippi State’s leader in rebounds is Tolu Smith with 8.5 per game, and its leader in assists is Deivon Smith with 2.9 per game.
- Stewart is the top scorer from the three-point line for the Bulldogs, hitting 1.6 threes per game.
- Iverson Molinar (1.3 steals per game) and Abdul Ado (1.8 blocks per game) pace the Bulldogs in steals and blocks, respectively.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Loyola Chicago Ramblers vs. Indiana State Sycamores 3/6/2021 Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Boston University Terriers: 3/6/2021 Matchup Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Utah Utes vs. Arizona State Sun Devils 3/6/2021 Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Weber State Wildcats vs. Northern Colorado Bears: 3/6/2021 Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Purdue Boilermakers vs. Indiana Hoosiers: 3/6/2021 Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends