The Arkansas Razorbacks (12-4) host the Ole Miss Rebels (8-6) as 5-point favorites after Moses Moody went off for 26 points in the Razorbacks 92-71 victory over Vanderbilt. The game airs on SECN at 8:30 PM ET on Wednesday, January 27, 2021. The over/under for the matchup is set at 141.5.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Arkansas (-5)||Over (141.5)||Arkansas 75 Ole Miss 69|
- The Razorbacks and their opponents have scored at least 141.5 points — this matchup’s over/under — in 12 of 16 opportunities (75%) this year.
- Ole Miss has combined with its opponents to score more than 141.5 points in three of 14 opportunities (21.4%) this season.
- The Razorbacks and the Rebels combine to average 13.9 more points per game than the over/under of 141.5 set for this matchup.
- Opponents of these teams have averaged a combined 132.4 points per game, 9.1 less than the over/under in this matchup.
- The average over/under the Razorbacks have had set in matchups this season is 14.3 more points than this outing’s point total.
- Rebels games this season have averaged a total of 132.1 points, 9.4 fewer than the point total in this matchup.
Scoring Betting Tips
- The Razorbacks record 85 points per game, 23.4 more points than the 61.6 the Rebels give up.
- Arkansas is 12-3 overall and 9-0 against the spread when scoring more than 61.6 points.
- When Ole Miss gives up more than 85 points, it is 0-0 against the spread and 0-0 overall.
- The Rebels score an average of 70.4 points per game, only 0.4 fewer points than the 70.8 the Razorbacks allow.
- Ole Miss has put together a 4-0 ATS record and a 4-2 overall record in games it scores more than 70.8 points.
- Arkansas has an ATS record of 5-5 and a 6-4 record overall when its opponents score more than 70.4 points.
- The Razorbacks have put up a total of 227 more points than their opponents this year (an average of 14.2 per game), and the Rebels have out-scored opponents by 123 points on the season (8.8 more per game).
Arkansas Betting Information
- Against the spread, Arkansas has been strong this season, posting a 9-6 record.
- When favored by at least 5 points, the Razorbacks have fared well against the spread, compiling a 7-4 record.
- Arkansas has been reliable for the over this season, combining with opponents to reach the total in 10 of 15 games for a 66.7% rate.
Ole Miss Betting Information
- The Rebels have an even record against the spread, going 7-7 ATS.
- The Rebels have fared well as a 5-point underdog, going 6-3 against the spread when they are at least 5-point underdogs.
- The Rebels and their opponents have hit the over in fewer than half of their games this year — 2 of 14 (14.3%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/11/2020||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||76-72 ARK|
- The Razorbacks scoring leader is Moody, who averages 17.3 per contest to go with 5.9 rebounds and 1.7 assists.
- Justin Smith leads Arkansas in rebounding, averaging 6.4 per game, while Jalen Tate leads the team in assists, distributing an average of 4.7 in each contest.
- JD Notae’s 1.8 made threes per game lead the Razorbacks.
- Desi Sills and Connor Vanover lead Arkansas on the defensive end, with Sills leading the team in steals averaging 1.5 per game and Vanover in blocks averaging 1.6 per contest.
Ole Miss Leaders
- Devontae Shuler scores 14.9 points and adds 4.1 assists per game, putting him at the top of the Rebels’ leaderboards in those statistics.
- Ole Miss’ Luis Rodriguez stats (6.8 rebounds per game, 7.4 points per game, 2.1 assists per game) earned him the top spot on the team rebound leaderboard.
- Shuler contributes the most three-point shooting production for the Rebels. He knocks down 2.2 threes per game.
- Shuler (1.9 steals per game) and Romello White (1.2 blocks per game) lead the Rebels in steals and blocks, respectively.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Jackson State Tigers vs. Alabama A&M Bulldogs: 3/4/2021 Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- Iowa Hawkeyes vs. Nebraska Cornhuskers: 3/4/2021 Matchup Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Weber State Wildcats vs. Northern Colorado Bears 3/4/2021 Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Southern Utah Thunderbirds vs. Portland State Vikings: 3/4/2021 Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Eastern Kentucky Colonels vs. Austin Peay Governors 3/4/2021 Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends