Moses Moody leads the No. 12 Arkansas Razorbacks (20-5) into a matchup against the Texas A&M Aggies (8-8) after putting up 28 points in a 101-73 win over South Carolina. The Aggies are 15.5-point underdogs in the matchup on Saturday, March 6, 2021, which tips at 5:00 PM ET on SECN. The point total is set at 136.5 for the matchup.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
- The Razorbacks and their opponents have put up at least 136.5 points — this matchup’s over/under — in 19 of 25 opportunities (76%) this year.
- In three of 16 games (18.8%) this year, Texas A&M has combined with its opponents to score at least 136.5 points.
- These teams average a combined 146.3 points per game, 9.8 more points than the total of 136.5 set for this game.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 1.3 fewer points per game (135.2) than this matchup’s total of 136.5 points.
- The average over/under the Razorbacks have had set in games this season is 16.9 more points than this outing’s point total.
- The average point total for the Aggies this year is 8.5 points less than this game’s over/under.
Scoring Betting Tips
- The 83.2 points per game the Razorbacks record are 18.3 more points than the Aggies give up (64.9).
- When Arkansas scores more than 64.9 points, it is 16-0 against the spread and 19-4 overall.
- Texas A&M has a 0-0 record against the spread and a 0-0 record overall when allowing more than 83.2 points.
- The Aggies put up 7.2 fewer points per game (63.1) than the Razorbacks give up to opponents (70.3).
- When it scores more than 70.3 points, Texas A&M is 1-0 against the spread and 3-0 overall.
- Arkansas is 12-6 against the spread and 13-5 overall when it allows its opponents to score more than 63.1 points.
- The Razorbacks have out-scored their opponents by a total of 322 points this season (12.9 points per game on average), and opponents of the Aggies have out-scored them by 30 more points on the year (1.8 per game).
Arkansas Betting Information
- The Razorbacks have been strong against the spread this season, earning a 17-7 record.
- The Razorbacks fare well when favored by at least 15.5 points, posting a 3-1 record against the spread.
- The Razorbacks have failed to combine with their opponents to reach the over/under just 10 times in 24 games this season.
Texas A&M Betting Information
- Texas A&M has covered the spread in fewer than half of its contests, going 5-10 ATS.
- When they play as at least 15.5-point underdogs, the Aggies have a record ATS of 1-1.
- In the majority of Texas A&M’s games this year, the teams have not hit the over (3 out of 15 games, 20%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|3/7/2020||Arkansas||-3.5||136.5||-175||+143||Regular Season||77-69 TXAM|
|1/4/2020||Arkansas||-14||127.5||-1667||+850||Regular Season||69-59 ARK|
- The scoring leader for the Razorbacks this season is Moody, who averages 17.0 points, 5.8 rebounds, and 1.8 assists per game.
- Justin Smith leads the Razorbacks in rebounding, averaging 7.0 per game, while Jalen Tate leads the team in assists, distributing an average of 4.0 in each contest.
- Moody leads his teammates on the Razorbacks with 1.8 made threes per game.
- JD Notae is the Razorbacks leader in steals, averaging 1.4 steals per game, while Connor Vanover leads them in blocks with 2.0 per contest.
Texas A&M Leaders
- The Aggies’ leader in scoring and rebounding is Emanuel Miller with 15.4 points and 8.1 rebounds per game.
- Savion Flagg notches more assists than any other Texas A&M player with 2.5 per game. He also scores 8.3 points and grabs 4.3 rebounds per game.
- Jay Jay Chandler is the top shooter from distance for the Aggies, hitting 1.4 threes per game.
- The Aggies’ leader in steals is Hassan Diarra with 1.1 per game, and Jonathan Aku is their leader in blocks with 0.4 per game.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED