A game after he scored 30 points in an 86-73 loss to Arkansas, Saben Lee leads the Vanderbilt Commodores (11-20) on the road against the Arkansas Razorbacks (19-12) as 9-point underdogs. The matchup, which starts at 9:30 PM ET on Wednesday, March 11, 2020, airs on SECN. The matchup has an over/under of 146.5 points.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Arkansas (-9)||Under (146.5)||Arkansas 78 Vanderbilt 68|
- In 37.5% of their games this year (12 of 32 chances), the Razorbacks and their opponents have combined to record more than this matchup’s point total of 146.5 points.
- Vanderbilt and its opponents have added up to score at least 146.5 points in 43.8% of their games this year (14 of 32 chances).
- The two teams average a combined 1.0 more point per game (147.5) than this game’s over/under of 146.5 points.
- Opponents of these teams have averaged a combined 144.6 points per game, 1.9 fewer than the point total for this game.
- The average point total for Razorbacks games this season is 1.1 less points than the total of 146.5 in this matchup.
- The average point total for the Commodores this year is 0.2 points higher than this game’s over/under.
Scoring Betting Tips
- The Razorbacks average 75.8 points per game, just 0.8 more points than the 75 the Commodores allow.
- Arkansas is 12-7 overall and 9-0 against the spread when scoring more than 75 points.
- In games Vanderbilt gives up more than 75.8 points, it is 5-6 against the spread and 3-12 overall.
- The Commodores 71.7 points per game are just 2.1 more points than the 69.6 the Razorbacks give up.
- Vanderbilt has put together an 11-7 overall record and a 9-0-1 ATS record in games it scores more than 69.6 points.
- Arkansas’ record is 5-12 overall and 4-11 against the spread when it gives up more than 71.7 points to its opponents.
- The Razorbacks have out-scored their opponents by a total of 198 points this season (6.2 points per game on average), and opponents of the Commodores have out-scored them by 104 more points on the year (3.3 per game).
Arkansas Betting Information
- Arkansas has not fared well against the spread this season, posting a 12-15 record.
- When favored by at least 9 points, the Razorbacks have fared well against the spread, putting up a 7-3 record.
- Arkansas has been reliable for the over this season, combining with opponents to hit the total in 17 of 27 games for a 63% rate.
Vanderbilt Betting Information
- The Commodores have an 11-12-1 record against the spread, covering in just 45.8% of their games.
- When they are 9-point underdogs, the Commodores have a record ATS of 1-1-1.
- Vanderbilt and its opponents have hit the over in more than half of their matchups this season — 15 of 24 (62.5%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|3/11/2020||Arkansas||-9.5||147.5||-491||360||Conference Tournament||86-73 ARK|
|1/15/2020||Arkansas||-14||142||-1425||791||Regular Season||75-55 ARK|
- Mason Jones leads the Razorbacks in points, rebounds and assists, scoring 22.0 points, pulling down 5.5 rebounds and dishing out 3.4 assists per game.
- Isaiah Joe connects on more threes per game than any of his teammates on the Razorbacks, knocking down shots from downtown at a rate of 3.6 per outing.
- The Arkansas steals leader is Jones, who averages 1.6 takeaways per game, while its blocks leader is Adrio Bailey, who compiles 1.4 rejections per contest.
- Aaron Nesmith puts up 23.0 points per game and is the top scorer for the Commodores.
- The Vanderbilt leaders in rebounding and assists are Clevon Brown with 6.0 rebounds per game (he also adds 9.0 points and 0.1 assists per game) and Lee with 4.2 assists per game (he also tacks on 18.6 points and 3.5 rebounds per game).
- Nesmith makes 4.3 three-pointers per game, the most on the Commodores.
- Lee (1.5 steals per game) is the steal leader for Vanderbilt while Brown (2.0 blocks per game) is the block leader.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Posts not found