The UL Monroe Warhawks (2-6) are expected to continue a four-game losing streak when they visit the Arkansas State Red Wolves (3-4) as 2-point underdogs at 7:00 PM ET on Friday, January 15, 2021 at First National Bank Arena. The game airs on ESPN+. The over/under in the matchup is set at 135.5.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|UL Monroe (+2)||Over (135.5)||UL Monroe 69 Arkansas State 67|
- In 71.4% of their opportunities this season (five of seven chances), the Red Wolves and their opponents have put up more than this matchup’s point total of 135.5 points.
- UL Monroe and its opponents have combined to score at least 135.5 points in 50% of their games this year (four of eight opportunities).
- These two teams average a combined 140.8 points per game, 5.3 more points than the total of 135.5 set for this matchup.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 0.9 more points per game (136.4) than this game’s over/under of 135.5 points.
- The Red Wolves average point total in outings this season is 142.3, 6.8 points higher than the over/under in this game.
- The average total in Warhawks games this year is 0.6 less points than the point total of 135.5 in this outing.
Arkansas State Betting Information
- The Red Wolves have struggled to an extent against the spread this year, putting up a 0-3-1 record.
- When favored by at least 2 points, the Red Wolves have struggled to a 0-2 record ATS this season.
- The Red Wolves have combined with their opponents to go over the total in 1 of 4 contests this season, a rate of 25%
UL Monroe Betting Information
- UL Monroe has covered the spread in fewer than half of its games, going 3-4 ATS.
- When they play as at least 2-point underdogs, the Warhawks have a record ATS of 0-2.
- UL Monroe has combined with its opponents to hit the over in 42.9% of matchups this year (3 out of 7 contests).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/19/2020||Arkansas State||-7.5||132||-359||+275||Regular Season||66-52 LAMON|
|12/21/2019||UL Monroe||-2||131||-136||+112||Regular Season||62-59 ARKST|
|3/7/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||73-72 ARKST|
|1/5/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||85-75 LAMON|
Arkansas State Leaders
- The scoring and rebounding leader for the Red Wolves is Norchad Omier, who accumulates 12.3 points and 11.3 rebounds per game.
- Arkansas State’s best passer is Marquis Eaton, who averages 3.0 assists per game to go with his 10.3 PPG scoring average.
- Markise Davis leads his teammates on the Red Wolves with 1.9 made threes per contest.
- The Arkansas State leader in both steals and blocks is Omier, who averages 1.3 takeaways and 1.5 rejections per game.
UL Monroe Leaders
- Russell Harrison sits on top of the Warhawks leaderboards for scoring and rebounding with 13.1 points and 5.2 rebounds per game.
- Elijah Gonzales dishes out more assists than any other UL Monroe player with 3.5 per game. He also averages 6.4 points and grabs 1.6 rebounds per game.
- Harrison makes 1.9 three-pointers per game, the most on the Warhawks.
- Gonzales (2.5 steals per game) and Chris Efretuei (1.5 blocks per game) pace the Warhawks in steals and blocks, respectively.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Posts not found