The Boston University Terriers (5-9) are 5-point underdogs as they attempt to break a three-game losing streak when they visit the Army Black Knights (10-7) on Saturday, February 27, 2021 at Christl Arena. The matchup airs at 3:00 PM ET on ESPN+. The matchup has an over/under of 141.5.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
- The Black Knights and their opponents have put up more than 141.5 points in 47.1% of their outings this year (eight of 17 opportunities).
- Boston University has combined with its opponents to score more than 141.5 points in eight of 14 opportunities (57.1%) this season.
- The Black Knights and the Terriers combine to average 1.5 more points per game than the total of 141.5 set for this game.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 5.3 more points per game (146.8) than this matchup’s over/under of 141.5 points.
- The Black Knights average point total in matchups this year is 142.8, 1.3 points higher than the over/under in this game.
- The average point total for the Terriers this year is 5.4 points higher than this game’s over/under.
Army Betting Information
- Army has not performed well against the spread this season, posting a 6-8 record.
- The Black Knights have struggled to cover, going just 1-4 ATS when favored by at least 5 points.
- Black Knights games have played to the total or above 7 times in 14 games this season.
Boston University Betting Information
- The Terriers have a losing record against the spread, going 5-9 ATS (covering just 35.7% of the time).
- When they are at least 5-point underdogs, the Terriers have a record ATS of 1-4.
- In most of Terriers games this season, the teams have combined to hit the over (9 out of 14 games, 64.3%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/17/2021||Army||-4||140||-183||+150||Regular Season||76-65 ARMY|
|1/16/2021||Boston University||-1.5||142||-125||+103||Regular Season||79-59 ARMY|
|2/5/2020||Boston University||-2||143||-136||+110||Regular Season||80-66 BU|
|1/11/2020||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||81-59 BU|
- Lonnie Grayson leads the Black Knights in scoring, tallying 13.9 points per game to go with 5.6 rebounds and 1.8 assists.
- Nick Finke leads the Black Knights in rebounding, averaging 6.4 per game, while Jalen Rucker leads the team in assists, distributing an average of 2.8 in each contest.
- Grayson makes more threes per game than any other member of the Black Knights, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 2.6 per contest.
- The Army steals leader is Josh Caldwell, who averages 2.1 takeaways per game, while its blocks leader is Charlie Peterson, who compiles 0.6 rejections per contest.
Boston University Leaders
- The Terriers’ Javante McCoy puts up enough points (16.2 per game) and assists (2.1 per game) to top the squad’s leaderboards.
- Sukhmail Mathon is at the top of the Boston University rebounding leaderboard with 7.9 rebounds per game. He also racks up 11.2 points and tacks on 1.4 assists per game.
- Ethan Brittain-Watts makes more threes per game than any of his teammates on the Terriers, knocking down shots from deep at a clip of 1.1 per outing.
- Boston University’s leader in steals is Jonas Harper (1.1 per game), and its leader in blocks is Mathon (0.9 per game).
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED