The Holy Cross Crusaders (2-9) visit the Army Black Knights (8-5) after losing three road games in a row. The Black Knights are heavy favorites by 11.5 points in the contest, which tips at 3:00 PM ET on Saturday, February 20, 2021. The point total for the matchup is set at 144.5.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Army (-11.5)||Over (144.5)||Army 80 Holy Cross 68|
- In six of 13 games (46.2%) this season, the Black Knights and their opponents have combined for this matchup’s over/under of 144.5 points.
- Holy Cross and its opponents have combined to score more than 144.5 points in eight of 11 outings (72.7%) this year.
- The Black Knights and the Crusaders combine to average 1.2 more points per game than the over/under of 144.5 set for this game.
- The Black Knights and the Crusaders have seen their opponents average a combined 2.8 more points per game than the point total of 144.5 set in this outing.
- The Black Knights average point total in matchups this year is 143.8, 0.7 points less than the over/under in this game.
- Crusaders games this season have averaged an over/under of 149.2 points, 4.7 more than the point total in this matchup.
Army Betting Information
- The Black Knights are 5-5 against the spread this season.
- The Black Knights have struggled to cover, going just 0-1 ATS when favored by at least 11.5 points.
- Army has been reliable for the over this season, combining with opponents to reach the total in 6 of 10 games for a 60% rate.
Holy Cross Betting Information
- Holy Cross has covered the spread in less than half of its games, going 4-7 ATS.
- In most of Holy Cross’ games this year, the teams have combined to hit the over (7 out of 11 games, 63.6%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/10/2021||Army||-11.5||145.5||-809||+533||Regular Season||70-61 HOLY|
|1/9/2021||Army||-6||143.5||-263||+211||Regular Season||83-68 ARMY|
|2/26/2020||Army||-10||146.5||-591||+410||Regular Season||67-61 ARMY|
|1/16/2020||Army||-3||142||-157||+130||Regular Season||79-67 ARMY|
- The Black Knights scoring leader is Lonnie Grayson, who averages 14.0 per contest to go with 5.5 rebounds and 1.9 assists.
- Nick Finke is Army’s leading rebounder, pulling down 6.5 per game, while Jalen Rucker is its best passer, distributing 3.0 assists in each contest.
- Grayson leads his teammates on the Black Knights with 2.8 made threes per game.
- Josh Caldwell and Charlie Peterson lead Army on the defensive end, with Caldwell leading the team in steals averaging 2.1 per game and Peterson in blocks averaging 0.4 per contest.
Holy Cross Leaders
- Gerrale Gates is at the top of the Crusaders scoring leaderboard with 17.4 points per game. He also collects 7.6 rebounds and racks up 1.8 assists per game.
- The Holy Cross leaders in rebounding and assists are Austin Butler with 8.6 rebounds per game (he also adds 14.2 points and 1.3 assists per game) and R.J. Johnson with 4.6 assists per game (he also tacks on 8.3 points and 1.4 rebounds per game).
- Butler provides the most three-point shooting production for the Crusaders. He knocks down 1.5 threes per game.
- Holy Cross’ leader in steals is Butler (1.4 per game), and its leader in blocks is Matt Faw (2.1 per game).
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED