The Auburn Tigers (11-12) host the Florida Gators (11-6) as 1-point favorites after Sharife Cooper racked up 26 points in the Tigers 104-80 loss to LSU. The game airs on ESPN at 7:00 PM ET on Tuesday, February 23, 2021. The matchup has an over/under of 155 points.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Florida (+1)||Under (155)||Florida 76 Auburn 75|
- The Tigers and their opponents have combined for 155 points — this matchup’s over/under — in 13 of 23 outings (56.5%) this season.
- Florida and its opponents have added up to score at least 155 points in 35.3% of their matchups this season (six of 17 chances).
- The two teams average a combined 0.2 more points per game (155.2) than this game’s over/under of 155 points.
- Opponents of these teams have averaged a combined 148.1 points per game, 6.9 less than the point total in this game.
- The average over/under the Tigers have had set in games this year is 1.1 more points than this outing’s point total.
- Gators games this season have averaged an over/under of 147.1 points, 7.9 less than the point total in this matchup.
Scoring Betting Tips
- The Tigers average 8.1 more points per game (78.9) than the Gators allow (70.8).
- Auburn has a 9-0-1 record against the spread and a 9-8 record overall when putting up more than 70.8 points.
- In games when Florida allows more than 78.9 points, it is 3-2 against the spread and 3-2 overall.
- The Gators score just one fewer point than the Tigers give up (77.3).
- Florida has put together a 5-0 ATS record and a 7-0 overall record in games it scores more than 77.3 points.
- Auburn is 5-6-1 against the spread and 5-8 overall when it allows more than 76.3 points.
- The Tigers have scored a total of 37 more points than their opponents this year (an average of 1.6 per game), and the Gators have out-scored opponents by 93 points on the season (5.5 more per game).
Auburn Betting Information
- Auburn has covered about half the time against spread this season, covering 10 times in 22 contests.
- The Tigers have posted an even record of 5-5-1 against the spread when the spread is -1 or higher.
- The Tigers have combined with their opponents to go above the total in 50% of their games this season (11 of 22 contests).
Florida Betting Information
- Florida has a losing record against the spread, going 7-8 ATS (covering only 46.7% of the time).
- The Gators have gone 5-5 against the spread when they are at least a 1-point underdog.
- In most of Florida’s games this season, the teams have combined to hit the over (8 out of 15 games, 53.3%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/18/2020||Florida||-1.5||140||-133||+107||Regular Season||69-47 UFL|
|2/5/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||76-62 AUBURN|
- The leader in points and assists for the Tigers is Cooper, who scores 20.2 points and dishes out 8.1 assists per game.
- Allen Flanigan leads the Tigers in rebounding, pulling down 5.2 rebounds per game while also scoring 14.2 points a contest.
- Jamal Johnson leads the Tigers in three-point shooting with an average of 2.0 threes per game.
- Cooper is Auburn’s leader in steals, averaging 1.0 steal per game, while Jaylin Williams leads them in blocks with 1.5 per contest.
- Tre Mann’s points (14.1 per game) and assists (3.6 per game) stat lines give him the top rebounding and assists spots on the Gators’ leaderboards.
- Florida’s Colin Castleton stats (5.8 rebounds per game, 13.3 points per game, 0.9 assists per game) earned him the top spot on the team rebound leaderboard.
- Noah Locke provides the most three-point shooting production for the Gators. He knocks down 2.4 threes per game.
- Florida’s leader in steals is Scottie Lewis with 1.7 per game, and its leader in blocks is Castleton with 2.6 per game.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED