The Auburn Tigers (10-8) are at home in SEC action against the Georgia Bulldogs (10-6) on Tuesday, February 2, 2021 at 7:00 PM ET. The Tigers are favored by 9.5 points in the game, the second matchup between the squads this season. The over/under in the matchup is 159.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Georgia (+9.5)||Under (159)||Auburn 80 Georgia 72|
- The Tigers and their opponents have combined to score more than 159 points in 38.9% of their outings this season (seven of 18 opportunities).
- Georgia has played in six games this season (out of 16 total matchups — 37.5% of opportunities) where they combined with their opponents to score more than 159 points.
- These teams average a combined 155.5 points per game, 3.5 fewer points than the total of 159 set for this matchup.
- Opponents of these two teams have averaged a combined 149.6 points per game, 9.4 fewer than the over/under in this matchup.
- The Tigers average point total in matchups this season is 153.2, 5.8 points below the total in this game.
- The average point total for the Bulldogs this season is 7.1 points less than this game’s over/under.
Scoring Betting Tips
- The 78.4 points per game the Tigers record are just 3.6 more points than the Bulldogs give up (74.8).
- Auburn has a 5-0-1 record against the spread and a 7-2 record overall when putting up more than 74.8 points.
- Georgia has compiled a 1-5 record against the spread and a 0-6 record overall in games when it allows more than 78.4 points.
- The Bulldogs average only 2.3 more points per game (77.1) than the Tigers allow (74.8).
- In games it puts up more than 74.8 points, Georgia is 4-0 against the spread and 7-3 overall.
- Auburn is 3-3-1 against the spread and 4-4 overall when it allows more than 77.1 points.
- The Tigers have totaled 64 more points than their opponents this season (3.6 per game on average), and the Bulldogs have scored 38 more points than their opponents (2.3 per game).
Auburn Betting Information
- Strong against this spread this season, the Tigers have covered nine times in 17 contests.
- When favored by at least 9.5 points, the Tigers have fared well against the spread, putting together a 2-1-1 record.
- Auburn and its opponents have reached the over/under in just 7 of 17 games this season (41.2%).
Georgia Betting Information
- Georgia’s record against the spread is 7-7.
- When they are at least 9.5-point underdogs, the Bulldogs have gone 2-2 against the spread.
- In the majority of Bulldogs games this year, the teams have combined to hit the over (8 out of 14 games, 57.1%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/13/2021||Auburn||-2||157||-133||+111||Regular Season||95-77 AUBURN|
|2/19/2020||Auburn||-3.5||150||-183||+147||Regular Season||65-55 UGA|
|1/11/2020||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||82-60 AUBURN|
|2/27/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||78-75 AUBURN|
|1/12/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||93-78 AUBURN|
- The leader in rebounds and assists for the Tigers is Justin Powell, who grabs 6.1 boards and administers 4.7 assists per game to go with a 11.7 PPG scoring average.
- Allen Flanigan is the Tigers scoring leader, averaging 14.1 points per game. He adds 5.4 rebounds and 3.0 assists per contest.
- Powell makes more threes per game than any other member of the Tigers, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 1.9 per contest.
- JT Thor is the Tigers leader in steals, averaging 0.9 steals per game, while Jaylin Williams leads them in blocks with 1.4 per contest.
- Sahvir Wheeler collects 13.5 points and adds 7.3 assists per game, putting him at the top of the Bulldogs’ leaderboards in those statistics.
- Georgia’s Toumani Camara stats (6.9 rebounds per game, 12.5 points per game, 1.7 assists per game) earned him the top spot on the team rebound leaderboard.
- Justin Kier hits more threes per game than any other member of the Bulldogs, knocking down shots from deep at a clip of 1.7 per game.
- Kier (2.3 steals per game) and Camara (0.9 blocks per game) pace the Bulldogs in steals and blocks, respectively.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED