The Auburn Tigers (10-10) are favored (-5) to stop a three-game losing streak when they visit the Vanderbilt Commodores (5-9) at 8:30 PM ET on Tuesday, February 9, 2021 at Memorial Gymnasium (Vandy). The matchup airs on SECN. The matchup has a point total of 156.5.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Auburn (-5)||Under (156.5)||Auburn 79 Vanderbilt 73|
- In 10 of 20 opportunities (50%) this year, the Tigers and their opponents have totaled at least this matchup’s over/under of 156.5 points.
- Vanderbilt has played in four games this season (out of 14 total matchups — 28.6% of opportunities) where they and their opponents combined to score at least 156.5 points.
- The Tigers and the Commodores combine to average 3.7 less points per game than the over/under of 156.5 set for this matchup.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 5.9 fewer points per game (150.6) than this matchup’s total of 156.5 points.
- The average point total for Tigers games this season is 1.3 fewer points than the over/under of 156.5 in this matchup.
- Commodores games this year have averaged a total of 148.1 points, 8.4 less than the point total in this matchup.
Scoring Betting Tips
- The Tigers average 79.1 points per contest, just 4.7 more points than the 74.4 the Commodores surrender to opponents.
- Auburn is 5-0-1 against the spread and 7-4 overall when scoring more than 74.4 points.
- Vanderbilt is 2-4 against the spread and 1-5 overall when allowing more than 79.1 points.
- The Commodores score only 2.5 fewer points than the Tigers give up (76.2).
- Vanderbilt is 4-0-1 against the spread and 4-1 overall when it scores more than 76.2 points.
- Auburn’s record is 5-5-1 against the spread and 5-7 overall when it allows more than 73.7 points.
- The Tigers have out-scored their opponents by a total of 57 points this season (2.9 points per game on average), and opponents of the Commodores have out-scored them by just nine more points on the year (0.7 per game).
Auburn Betting Information
- The Tigers have been strong against the spread this season, earning a 9-8-2 record.
- The Tigers have posted a losing record of 2-3-1 against the spread when the spread is -5 or higher.
- Auburn has more often than not combined with its adversaries to fall short of the over, doing so 9 times in 19 contests (47.4%).
Vanderbilt Betting Information
- The Commodores have a 7-6-1 record against the spread, covering in 50% of their outings.
- When they are at least 5-point underdogs, the Commodores have fared well, going 2-1-1 against the spread.
- In the majority of Commodores games this season, the teams have combined to hit the over (9 out of 14 games, 64.3%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/8/2020||Auburn||-14.5||153.5||-1614||+840||Regular Season||83-79 AUBURN|
|2/16/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||64-53 AUBURN|
- The Tigers leader in rebounds and assist is Justin Powell, who grabs 6.1 rebounds and gives out 4.7 assists per game along with scoring 11.7 points per contest.
- Allen Flanigan leads Auburn in scoring, averaging 14.1 per game to go with 5.3 rebounds and 2.9 assists.
- Powell hits more threes per game than any other member of the Tigers, knocking down shots from deep at a clip of 1.9 per game.
- Devan Cambridge is the Tigers leader in steals, averaging 0.9 steals per game, while Jaylin Williams leads them in blocks with 1.5 per contest.
- Scotty Pippen Jr. collects 21.0 points and tacks on 5.4 assists per game, putting him at the top of the Commodores’ leaderboards in those statistics.
- Dylan Disu’s stat line of 8.2 rebounds, 14.1 points and 1.4 assists per game helps him grab the top spot on the Vanderbilt rebounding leaderboard.
- Pippen’s 1.9 made threes per game lead the Commodores.
- Vanderbilt’s leader in steals is Pippen (1.6 per game), and its leader in blocks is Disu (1.3 per game).
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. NC State Wolf Pack: 2/24/2021 Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- Mercer Bears vs. Chattanooga Mocs: 2/24/2021 Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Betting Trends
- Seton Hall Pirates vs. Butler Bulldogs: 2/24/2021 Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Betting Trends
- Furman Paladins vs. Citadel Bulldogs 2/24/2021 Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Mississippi State Bulldogs vs. South Carolina Gamecocks: 2/24/2021 Matchup Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends