The Austin Peay Governors (12-9) are favored (by 8 points) to build on a four-game home winning streak when they host the Eastern Illinois Panthers (6-15) on Saturday, February 20, 2021 at 5:00 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under of 143.5 points.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Austin Peay (-8)||Under (143.5)||Austin Peay 76 Eastern Illinois 67|
- The Governors and their opponents have scored at least 143.5 points — this matchup’s over/under — in 12 of 21 opportunities (57.1%) this year.
- Eastern Illinois has combined with its opponents to score more than 143.5 points in 11 of 21 outings (52.4%) this year.
- These teams average a combined 143.1 points per game, 0.4 less points than the over/under of 143.5 set for this matchup.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 0.6 more points per game (144.1) than this matchup’s total of 143.5 points.
- The average point total in Governors games this season is 1.4 more points than the total of 143.5 in this matchup.
- The average point total for the Panthers this season is 1.2 points lower than this game’s over/under.
Austin Peay Betting Information
- Austin Peay has been strong against the spread, going 10-9 on the season.
- When favored by at least 8 points, the Governors have put up a 4-4 record ATS.
- The Governors have failed to combine with their opponents to reach the over/under just 9 times in 19 games this season.
Eastern Illinois Betting Information
- The Panthers have a losing record against the spread, going 5-16 ATS (covering only 23.8% of the time).
- The Panthers have not fared well as an 8-point underdog, going 0-3 against the spread when they are at least 8-point underdogs.
- In 10 out of Panthers 21 games this season, (47.6%) the teams have combined to hit the over.
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/9/2021||Eastern Illinois||-1||145||-115||-105||Regular Season||74-71 AUSP|
|3/5/2020||Austin Peay||-6||143||-278||+211||Conference Tournament||76-65 AUSP|
|2/22/2020||Austin Peay||-4||147||-191||+149||Regular Season||83-80 EILL|
|2/1/2020||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||68-64 AUSP|
Austin Peay Leaders
- The scoring and rebounding leader for the Governors is Terry Taylor, who puts up 22.0 points and 11.3 rebounds per game.
- Carlos Paez is the Governors best passer, dishing out 4.4 assists per game while scoring 8.7 PPG.
- Jordyn Adams paces his teammates on the Governors with 1.6 made threes per contest.
- Alec Woodard and Taylor lead the Governors on the defensive end, with Woodard leading the team in steals averaging 1.1 per game and Taylor in blocks averaging 0.8 per contest.
Eastern Illinois Leaders
- The Panthers’ Marvin Johnson averages enough points (15.3 per game) and assists (4.4 per game) to top the team’s leaderboards.
- George Dixon’s stat line of 5.8 rebounds, 4.9 points and 1.1 assists per game helps him grab the top spot on the Eastern Illinois rebounding leaderboard.
- Mack Smith paces his teammates on the Panthers with 2.1 made threes per game.
- Johnson (1.8 steals per game) is the steal leader for Eastern Illinois while Jordan Skipper-Brown (1.4 blocks per game) is the block leader.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Loyola Chicago Ramblers vs. Indiana State Sycamores 3/6/2021 Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Boston University Terriers: 3/6/2021 Matchup Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Utah Utes vs. Arizona State Sun Devils 3/6/2021 Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Weber State Wildcats vs. Northern Colorado Bears: 3/6/2021 Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Purdue Boilermakers vs. Indiana Hoosiers: 3/6/2021 Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends