The Austin Peay Governors (6-4) host the Jacksonville State Gamecocks (8-4) in a matchup of OVC teams at Winfield Dunn Center, tipping off at 5:00 PM ET on Saturday, January 23, 2021. The Governors are 4-point favorites in the game, the first matchup between the squads this season. The point total is 140.5 in the matchup.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Jacksonville State (+4)||Over (140.5)||Jacksonville State 72 Austin Peay 71|
- In 70% of their games this season (seven of 10 chances), the Governors and their opponents have recorded more than this matchup’s point total of 140.5 points.
- Jacksonville State and its opponents have combined to score at least 140.5 points in 50% of their games this season (six of 12 chances).
- The Governors and the Gamecocks combine to average 8.5 more points per game than the over/under of 140.5 set for this matchup.
- Opponents of these teams have averaged a combined 137.3 points per game, 3.2 less than the over/under for this matchup.
- The average point total for Governors games this season is 3.9 more points than the over/under of 140.5 in this matchup.
- Gamecocks games this season have averaged an over/under of 141.8 points, 1.3 more than the point total in this matchup.
Austin Peay Betting Information
- Austin Peay has struggled against the spread, going 2-6 on the year.
- When favored by at least 4 points, the Governors have struggled to a 0-4 record ATS this season.
- Austin Peay has more often than not combined with its adversaries to fall short of the total, doing so 3 times in 8 contests (37.5%).
Jacksonville State Betting Information
- Jacksonville State has covered the spread in more than half of its contests, going 5-4 ATS.
- When they are at least 4-point underdogs, the Gamecocks have a record ATS of 1-1.
- In most of Jacksonville State’s games this season, the teams have not hit the over (4 out of 9 games, 44.4%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/11/2020||Austin Peay||-1||145||-115||-106||Regular Season||71-67 AUSP|
Austin Peay Leaders
- Terry Taylor leads the Governors in scoring and rebounding, tallying 21.4 points and 11.3 rebounds per game.
- Carlos Paez leads the Governors in assists, averaging 4.0 per game while also scoring 7.3 points per contest.
- Reginald Gee leads the Governors in three-point shooting with an average of 1.5 made threes per game.
- Alec Woodard and Mike Peake lead Austin Peay on the defensive end, with Woodard leading the team in steals averaging 1.2 per game and Peake in blocks averaging 0.8 per contest.
Jacksonville State Leaders
- Darian Adams sits at the top of the Gamecocks scoring leaderboard with 13.9 points per game. He also pulls down 4.5 rebounds and racks up 3.6 assists per game.
- Jacksonville State’s leader in rebounds is Brandon Huffman with 5.6 per game, and its leader in assists is Jalen Finch with 4.6 per game.
- Adams leads the Gamecocks in three-point shooting with an average of 2.1 made threes per game.
- Jacksonville State’s leader in steals is Finch with 1.5 per game, and its leader in blocks is Huffman with 1.1 per game.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED