The Austin Peay Governors (7-6) hit the road in OVC play against the SIU-Edwardsville Cougars (6-6) on Monday, February 1, 2021 at 3:00 PM ET. The Governors are 5.5-point favorites in the game, the first matchup between the squads this season. The over/under for the matchup is set at 143.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|SIU-Edwardsville (+5.5)||Under (143)||SIU-Edwardsville 72 Austin Peay 71|
- In 61.5% of their opportunities this season (eight of 13 chances), the Governors and their opponents have combined to score more than this matchup’s point total of 143 points.
- SIU-Edwardsville and its opponents have added up to score more than 143 points in 25% of their matchups this season (three of 12 chances).
- The two teams combine to average 143 points per game, which equals this matchup’s over/under.
- Opponents of these two teams have averaged a combined 142.6 points per game, 0.4 less than the over/under in this matchup.
- The Governors average point total in matchups this year is 144.2, 1.2 points higher than the over/under in this game.
- Cougars games this year have averaged a total of 141.5 points, 1.5 fewer than the point total in this matchup.
Austin Peay Betting Information
- Austin Peay has covered in just four of 11 matchups this season.
- The Governors have struggled to cover, going just 1-3 ATS when favored by at least 5.5 points.
- The Governors have combined with their opponents to go above the total in 45.5% of their games this season (5 of 11 contests).
SIU-Edwardsville Betting Information
- The Cougars have a winning record against the spread, going 8-3 ATS (covering 72.7% of the time).
- SIU-Edwardsville has combined with its opponents to hit the over in 36.4% of matchups this season (4 out of 11 opportunities).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/20/2020||Austin Peay||-10.5||143.5||-629||+442||Regular Season||78-60 AUSP|
|1/30/2020||Austin Peay||-15.5||148.5||-2025||+940||Regular Season||82-58 AUSP|
Austin Peay Leaders
- The scoring and rebounding leader for the Governors is Terry Taylor, who puts up 21.1 points and 10.9 rebounds per game.
- Carlos Paez is the Governors best passer, dispensing 4.1 assists per game while scoring 8.4 PPG.
- Paez makes more threes per game than any other member of the Governors, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 1.3 per contest.
- Alec Woodard is Austin Peay’s leader in steals, averaging 1.1 steals per game, while Mike Peake leads them in blocks with 0.7 per contest.
- Sidney Wilson averages 14.2 points per game to be the top scorer for the Cougars.
- SIU-Edwardsville’s leader in rebounds is Mike Adewunmi with 6.6 per game, and its leader in assists is Courtney Carter with 4.2 per game.
- Adewunmi’s 1.3 made threes per game lead the Cougars.
- The Cougars’ leader in steals is Carter with 1.7 per game, and Lamar Wright is their leader in blocks with 1.8 per game.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Kent State Golden Flashes vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/2/2021 Matchup Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends – CANCELLED
- New Mexico State Aggies vs. UT Rio Grande Valley Vaqueros: 3/2/2021 Matchup Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Akron Zips 3/2/2021 Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Baylor Bears vs. West Virginia Mountaineers: 3/2/2021 Matchup Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Toledo Rockets vs. Central Michigan Chippewas: 3/2/2021 Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview