The Austin Peay Governors (11-9) host the SIU-Edwardsville Cougars (8-12) after winning three home games in a row. The Governors are heavy favorites by 12.5 points in the matchup, which starts at 8:30 PM ET on Thursday, February 18, 2021. The over/under for the matchup is set at 143.5.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|SIU-Edwardsville (+12.5)||Under (143.5)||Austin Peay 76 SIU-Edwardsville 67|
- The Governors and their opponents have combined to score more than 143.5 points in 60% of their outings this year (12 of 20 opportunities).
- SIU-Edwardsville has combined with its opponents to score more than 143.5 points in six of 20 outings (30%) this season.
- The two teams average a combined 0.6 fewer points per game (142.9) than this game’s over/under of 143.5 points.
- Opponents of these teams have averaged a combined 143.7 points per game, 0.2 more than the point total for this matchup.
- The Governors average point total in outings this season is 145.4, 1.9 points higher than the total in this game.
- The average total in Cougars games this season is 2.3 fewer points than the point total of 143.5 in this outing.
Austin Peay Betting Information
- The Governors have gone 9-9 against the spread this season.
- When favored by at least 12.5 points, the Governors have struggled to a 1-2 record ATS this season.
- In 10 of 18 (55.6%) contests this season, Austin Peay and its opponents have hit the over.
SIU-Edwardsville Betting Information
- SIU-Edwardsville has covered the spread in more than half of its games, going 11-8 ATS.
- In most of SIU-Edwardsville’s games this year, the teams have not hit the over (9 out of 19 games, 47.4%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/1/2021||Austin Peay||-6.5||142.5||-296||+232||Regular Season||74-59 AUSP|
|2/20/2020||Austin Peay||-10.5||143.5||-629||+442||Regular Season||78-60 AUSP|
|1/30/2020||Austin Peay||-15.5||148.5||-2025||+940||Regular Season||82-58 AUSP|
Austin Peay Leaders
- The Governors leader in points and rebounds is Terry Taylor, who scores 22.0 points and pulls down 11.3 boards per game.
- Carlos Paez leads the Governors in assists, averaging 4.4 per game while also scoring 8.8 points per contest.
- Jordyn Adams’ 1.6 threes per game leads the Governors.
- Alec Woodard is Austin Peay’s leader in steals, averaging 1.2 steals per game, while Taylor leads them in blocks with 0.8 per contest.
- Mike Adewunmi holds the top spot on the Cougars leaderboards for both scoring and rebounding with 13.6 points and 6.3 rebounds per game.
- The Cougars’ leading assist machine is Courtney Carter with a stat line of 3.8 assists, 6.9 points, and 3.8 rebounds per game.
- Adewunmi is consistent from three-point range and leads the Cougars with 1.5 made threes per game.
- SIU-Edwardsville’s leader in steals is Carter with 1.5 per game, and its leader in blocks is Lamar Wright with 1.8 per game.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Kent State Golden Flashes vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/2/2021 Matchup Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends – CANCELLED
- New Mexico State Aggies vs. UT Rio Grande Valley Vaqueros: 3/2/2021 Matchup Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Akron Zips 3/2/2021 Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Baylor Bears vs. West Virginia Mountaineers: 3/2/2021 Matchup Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Toledo Rockets vs. Central Michigan Chippewas: 3/2/2021 Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview