The Tennessee State Tigers (3-8) visit the Austin Peay Governors (6-6) after losing four road games in a row. The Governors are favored by 9.5 points in the matchup, which begins at 5:00 PM ET on Saturday, January 30, 2021. The over/under in the matchup is set at 139.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Tennessee State (+9.5)||Over (139)||Austin Peay 74 Tennessee State 65|
- The Governors and their opponents have put up at least 139 points — this matchup’s over/under — in 10 of 12 outings (83.3%) this season.
- Tennessee State and its opponents have combined to score at least 139 points in four of 11 opportunities (36.4%) this year.
- The Governors and the Tigers combine to average 1.8 more points per game than the total of 139 set for this matchup.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 1.9 more points per game (140.9) than this matchup’s total of 139 points.
- The Governors average point total in matchups this year is 145.6, 6.6 points higher than the total in this game.
- The average point total for the Tigers this year is 2.9 points lower than this game’s over/under.
Austin Peay Betting Information
- Austin Peay has not performed well against the spread this season, posting a 3-7 record.
- The Governors have struggled to cover, going just 0-2 ATS when favored by at least 9.5 points.
- Austin Peay has been reliable for the over this season, combining with opponents to reach the total in 5 of 10 games for a 50% rate.
Tennessee State Betting Information
- The Tigers have a 3-7 record against the spread, covering in just 30.0% of their games.
- In the majority of Tigers games this season, the teams have not hit the over (2 out of 10 games, 20%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/6/2020||Austin Peay||-3.5||149||-179||+144||Regular Season||70-68 TNST|
|1/23/2020||Austin Peay||-8||146.5||-396||+299||Regular Season||99-74 AUSP|
Austin Peay Leaders
- The Governors leader in points and rebounds is Terry Taylor, who scores 21.4 points and grabs 10.9 rebounds per game.
- Carlos Paez is the Governors best passer, dispensing 4.1 assists per game while scoring 8.3 PPG.
- Paez contributes the most three-point shooting production for the Governors. He knocks down 1.3 threes per game.
- Alec Woodard and Mike Peake lead the Governors on the defensive end, with Woodard leading the team in steals averaging 1.1 per game and Peake in blocks averaging 0.7 per contest.
Tennessee State Leaders
- Mark Freeman collects 14.6 points and adds 3.9 assists per game, putting him at the top of the Tigers’ leaderboards for those statistics.
- Yusuf Mohamed’s stat line of 5.2 rebounds, 6.3 points and 0.5 assists per game helps him grab the top spot on the Tennessee State rebounding leaderboard.
- Marcus Fitzgerald Jr. contributes the bulk of the Tigers’ three-point shooting production. He connects on 1.9 threes per game to pace the squad.
- Tennessee State’s leader in steals is Freeman with 1.8 per game, and its leader in blocks is Mason Green with 1.2 per game.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Loyola Chicago Ramblers vs. Indiana State Sycamores 3/6/2021 Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Boston University Terriers: 3/6/2021 Matchup Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Utah Utes vs. Arizona State Sun Devils 3/6/2021 Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Weber State Wildcats vs. Northern Colorado Bears: 3/6/2021 Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Purdue Boilermakers vs. Indiana Hoosiers: 3/6/2021 Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends