The Tennessee Tech Golden Eagles (1-11) are heavy underdogs (by 11 points) to break an eight-game road losing streak when they visit the Austin Peay Governors (5-4) on Thursday, January 21, 2021 at 8:30 PM ET. The over/under is set at 144.5 in the matchup.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Tennessee Tech (+11)||Under (144.5)||Austin Peay 75 Tennessee Tech 68|
- The Governors and their opponents have scored more than 144.5 points in 55.6% of their games this year (five of nine opportunities).
- Tennessee Tech has played in seven games this season (out of 12 total matchups — 58.3% of opportunities) where they and their opponents combined to score more than 144.5 points.
- The Governors and the Golden Eagles combine to average 6.9 fewer points per game than the total of 144.5 set for this matchup.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 6.3 more points per game (150.8) than this game’s over/under of 144.5 points.
- The average point total in Governors games this season is 0.3 more points than the total of 144.5 in this matchup.
- The average total for Golden Eagles games this season is 0.9 less points than the point total of 144.5 for this outing.
Austin Peay Betting Information
- Austin Peay has not performed well against the spread this season, posting a 2-5 record.
- When favored by at least 11 points, the Governors have struggled to a 0-1 record ATS this season.
- Austin Peay and its opponents have reached the over 3 times in 7 contests this season.
Tennessee Tech Betting Information
- The Golden Eagles have a 5-7 record against the spread, covering in only 41.7% of their outings.
- The Golden Eagles and their opponents have hit the over in more than half of their games this season — 9 of 12 (75%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/9/2020||Austin Peay||-6.5||137||-297||+235||Regular Season||75-62 AUSP|
Austin Peay Leaders
- The scoring and rebounding leader for the Governors is Terry Taylor, who averages 21.2 points and 11.4 rebounds per game.
- Carlos Paez is the Governors best passer, dispensing 3.8 assists per game while scoring 7.0 PPG.
- The Governors get the most three-point shooting production out of Reginald Gee, who makes 1.5 threes per game.
- Alec Woodard and Mike Peake lead Austin Peay on the defensive end, with Woodard leading the team in steals averaging 1.2 per game and Peake in blocks averaging 0.9 per contest.
Tennessee Tech Leaders
- Jr. Clay puts up 14.6 points per game to be the top scorer for the Golden Eagles.
- The Golden Eagles’ leader in rebounds is Amadou Sylla with 5.7 per matchup, and their leader in assists is Keishawn Davidson with 3.8 per game.
- Clay hits 2.3 three-pointers per game, the most on the Golden Eagles.
- Clay (2.3 steals per game) and Sylla (0.5 blocks per game) lead the Golden Eagles in steals and blocks, respectively.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED