Jarron Coleman leads the Ball State Cardinals (8-11) against the Central Michigan Chippewas (6-14) after scoring 26 points in a 90-71 win over Kent State. The Chippewas are 11.5-point underdogs in the game on Saturday, February 27, 2021, which tips off at 1:00 PM ET. The matchup’s point total is set at 150.5.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Ball State (-11.5)||Under (150.5)||Ball State 82 Central Michigan 68|
- The Cardinals and their opponents have combined to score more than 150.5 points in 31.6% of their games this season (six of 19 opportunities).
- Central Michigan and its opponents have combined to score more than 150.5 points in 60% of their matchups this year (12 of 20 opportunities).
- The two teams average a combined 2.8 less points per game (147.7) than this game’s total of 150.5 points.
- The Cardinals and the Chippewas have seen their opponents average a combined 2.1 more points per game than the over/under of 150.5 set in this outing.
- The average point total in Cardinals games this year is 5.1 less points than the over/under of 150.5 in this matchup.
- Chippewas games this year have averaged a total of 154.9 points, 4.4 more than the point total in this matchup.
Ball State Betting Information
- Ball State has not performed well against the spread this season, posting a 7-12 record.
- The Cardinals have failed to combine with their opponents to reach the over/under just 6 times in 19 games this season.
Central Michigan Betting Information
- The Chippewas have a 5-11-1 record against the spread, covering in only 29.4% of their contests.
- Central Michigan and its opponents have hit the over in half of their matchups this season — 8 of 17.
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|3/3/2020||Ball State||-6.5||140.5||-290||+225||Regular Season||85-68 BALLST|
|1/25/2020||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||71-66 CMICH|
|2/23/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||64-57 CMICH|
|1/19/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||83-72 BALLST|
Ball State Leaders
- The scoring and rebounding leader for the Cardinals is K.J. Walton, who averages 15.5 points and 5.7 rebounds per game.
- Ishmael El-Amin leads the Cardinals in assists, averaging 2.9 per game while also scoring 15.3 points per contest.
- El-Amin leads the Cardinals in three-point shooting, making an average of 2.1 shots per game from beyond the arc.
- El-Amin is the Cardinals leader in steals, averaging 1.6 steals per game, while Blake Huggins leads them in blocks with 0.7 per contest.
Central Michigan Leaders
- Trayvon Broadway is the top scorer for the Chippewas with 17.9 points per game. He also adds 5.4 rebounds and 1.8 assists per game to his statistics.
- Malik Muhammad is atop the Chippewas rebounding leaderboard with 6.4 rebounds per game, and Devontae Lane paces the team in assists with 3.1 per contest.
- Matt Beachler is consistent from distance and leads the Chippewas with 1.7 made threes per game.
- Lane (2.1 steals per game) is the steal leader for Central Michigan while Muhammad (1.4 blocks per game) is the block leader.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED