A game after he scored 20 points in a 76-69 loss to Kent State, B. Artis White leads the Western Michigan Broncos (4-11) on the road against the Ball State Cardinals (6-10) as 7-point underdogs. The matchup begins at 7:00 PM ET on Sunday, February 21, 2021. The matchup has an over/under of 135.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Ball State (-7)||Over (135)||Ball State 74 Western Michigan 66|
- The Cardinals and their opponents have combined for 135 points — this matchup’s point total — in 13 of 16 games (81.2%) this year.
- In eight of 15 outings (53.3%) this year, Western Michigan has combined with its opponents to score more than 135 points.
- These two teams average a combined 134.1 points per game, 0.9 less points than the over/under of 135 set for this game.
- Opponents of these teams have averaged a combined 145.4 points per game, 10.4 more than the over/under for this matchup.
- The average total the Cardinals have had set in matchups this season is 9.5 more points than this outing’s point total.
- The average total in Broncos games this year is the same as the 135 point total in this outing.
Ball State Betting Information
- The Cardinals have struggled to an extent against the spread this year, posting a 5-11 record.
- When favored by at least 7 points, the Cardinals have fared well against the spread, putting up a 2-0 record.
- In 10 of 16 (62.5%) contests this season, Ball State and its opponents have hit the total.
Western Michigan Betting Information
- The Broncos have an even record against the spread, going 7-7 ATS.
- In most of Western Michigan’s games this season, the teams have not hit the over (6 out of 14 games, 42.9%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/25/2020||Ball State||-10||128.5||-579||+417||Regular Season||71-61 BALLST|
|2/8/2020||Ball State||-5||133.5||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||68-64 WMICH|
|3/2/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||60-58 BALLST|
|2/9/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||79-59 BALLST|
Ball State Leaders
- The scoring and rebounding leader for the Cardinals is K.J. Walton, who averages 15.5 points and 5.6 rebounds per game.
- Jarron Coleman is Ball State’s best passer, distributing 2.9 assists per game while scoring 8.8 PPG.
- Ishmael El-Amin makes more threes per game than any other member of the Cardinals, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 2.1 per contest.
- El-Amin is Ball State’s leader in steals, averaging 1.6 steals per game, while Blake Huggins leads them in blocks with 0.7 per contest.
Western Michigan Leaders
- Artis White’s points (14.4 per game) and assists (2.7 per game) stat lines give him the top rebounding and assists spots on the Broncos’ leaderboards.
- The Broncos’ top rebounder is Greg Lee — he pulls down 7.4 per game while averaging 12.7 points per game.
- Artis White’s 2.6 made threes per game lead the Broncos.
- Artis White (0.9 steals per game) is the steal leader for Western Michigan while Patrick Emilien (0.8 blocks per game) is the block leader.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Auburn Tigers vs. Mississippi State Bulldogs: 3/6/2021 Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Betting Trends
- Loyola Chicago Ramblers vs. Indiana State Sycamores 3/6/2021 Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Boston University Terriers: 3/6/2021 Matchup Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Utah Utes vs. Arizona State Sun Devils 3/6/2021 Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Weber State Wildcats vs. Northern Colorado Bears: 3/6/2021 Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends