The No. 2 Baylor Bears (12-0) are 9-point favorites as they attempt to extend a 12-game winning streak when they host the No. 6 Kansas Jayhawks (10-3) on Monday, January 18, 2021 at Ferrell Center. The contest airs at 9:00 PM ET on ESPN. The matchup has an over/under of 140.5.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Kansas (+9)||Over (140.5)||Baylor 77 Kansas 69|
- In 58.3% of their games this year (seven of 12 chances), the Bears and their opponents have recorded more than this matchup’s point total of 140.5 points.
- In nine of 13 games (69.2%) this season, Kansas and its opponents have combined to score at least 140.5 points.
- The Bears and the Jayhawks combine to average 23.1 more points per game than the over/under of 140.5 set for this game.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 11.9 less points per game (128.6) than this matchup’s total of 140.5 points.
- The average point total in Bears games this season is 7.8 more points than the over/under of 140.5 in this matchup.
- Jayhawks games this year have averaged an over/under of 143.8 points, 3.3 more than the point total in this matchup.
Scoring Betting Tips
- The Bears record 87.2 points per game, 19.7 more points than the 67.5 the Jayhawks allow.
- Baylor is 8-0 against the spread and 11-0 overall when scoring more than 67.5 points.
- Kansas is 0-1 against the spread and 0-1 overall when allowing more than 87.2 points.
- The Jayhawks’ 76.4 points per game are 15.3 more points than the 61.1 the Bears give up to opponents.
- Kansas has put together a 4-0 ATS record and a 9-2 overall record in games it scores more than 61.1 points.
- Baylor has a 1-0 record overall and an ATS record of 0-0 in games when its opponents put up more than 76.4 points.
- The Bears have put up a total of 314 more points than their opponents this year (an average of 26.1 per game), and the Jayhawks have out-scored opponents by 116 points on the season (8.9 more per game).
Baylor Betting Information
- Baylor is good against the spread, going 9-2 this season.
- The Bears fare well when favored by at least 9 points, posting a 6-2 record against the spread.
- Baylor and its opponents have converted the over just 3 times in 11 (27.3%) games this season.
Kansas Betting Information
- Kansas has a losing record against the spread, going 5-7 ATS (covering just 41.7% of the time).
- When they are at least 9-point underdogs, the Jayhawks have a record ATS of 2-1.
- In the majority of Jayhawks games this year, the teams have not hit the over (5 out of 12 games, 41.7%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/22/2020||Baylor||-2||129.5||-137||+111||Regular Season||64-61 KANSAS|
|1/11/2020||Kansas||-7.5||130.5||-360||+278||Regular Season||67-55 BAYLOR|
- Jared Butler leads the Bears in scoring, tallying 15.6 points per game to go with 3.6 rebounds and 5.2 assists.
- Jonathan Tchamwa Tchatchoua is Baylor’s leading rebounder, grabbing 7.0 per game, while Davion Mitchell is its best passer, distributing 5.9 assists in each contest.
- Butler leads the Bears in three-point shooting with an average of 2.3 made threes per game.
- Butler is the Bears leader in steals, averaging 2.5 steals per game, while Mark Vital leads them in blocks with 0.9 per contest.
- Ochai Agbaji is at the top of the Jayhawks scoring leaderboard with 14.7 points per game. He also collects 4.6 rebounds and dishes out 2.1 assists per game.
- Jalen Wilson is atop the Jayhawks rebounding leaderboard with 7.8 rebounds per game, and Marcus Garrett leads the squad in assists with 3.6 per contest.
- Agbaji is reliable from distance and leads the Jayhawks with 2.7 made threes per game.
- Garrett (1.6 steals per game) and Mitch Lightfoot (1.0 block per game) lead the Jayhawks in steals and blocks, respectively.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED