The No. 2 Baylor Bears (18-0) are 4.5-point favorites as they try to continue an 18-game win streak when they visit the No. 17 Kansas Jayhawks (17-8) on Saturday, February 27, 2021 at Allen Fieldhouse. The contest airs at 8:00 PM ET on ESPN. The matchup has an over/under of 142.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Kansas (+4.5)||Over (142)||Baylor 74 Kansas 71|
- In 11 of 18 outings (61.1%) this season, the Bears and their opponents have put up at least this matchup’s over/under of 142 points.
- Kansas has played in 15 games this year (out of 25 total matchups — 60% of opportunities) where they combined with their opponents to score at least 142 points.
- The two teams average a combined 18 more points per game (160) than this matchup’s total of 142 points.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 12.3 fewer points per game (129.7) than this matchup’s total of 142 points.
- The Bears average point total in outings this season is 149.8, 7.8 points higher than the total in this game.
- Jayhawks games this year have averaged a total of 140 points, two fewer than the point total in this matchup.
Scoring Betting Tips
- The Bears score 86.4 points per game, 20 more points than the 66.4 the Jayhawks allow.
- When Baylor scores more than 66.4 points, it is 12-0 against the spread and 18-0 overall.
- Kansas is 0-2 overall and 0-2 against the spread when giving up more than 86.4 points.
- The Jayhawks score 10.3 more points per game (73.6) than the Bears allow (63.3).
- Kansas has put together a 13-6 overall record and an 11-0 ATS record in games it scores more than 63.3 points.
- Baylor has a 2-0 record overall and an ATS record of 0-1 in games when its opponents put up more than 73.6 points.
- The Bears have totaled 416 more points than their opponents this season (23.1 per game on average), and the Jayhawks have scored 181 more points than their opponents (7.2 per game).
Baylor Betting Information
- The Bears have been strong against the spread this season, earning a 12-5 record.
- When favored by at least 4.5 points, the Bears have fared well against the spread, putting up a 10-5 record.
- More often than not, Baylor and its foes have united to reach the over, cashing in on 9 of 17 chances this season.
Kansas Betting Information
- The Jayhawks have a winning record against the spread, going 13-11 ATS (covering 54.2% of the time).
- The Jayhawks have fared well as a 4.5-point underdog, going 8-5 against the spread when they are at least 4.5-point underdogs.
- In the majority of Jayhawks games this year, the teams have combined to hit the over (12 out of 24 games, 50%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/18/2021||Baylor||-8.5||140||-422||+313||Regular Season||77-69 BAYLOR|
|2/22/2020||Baylor||-2||129.5||-137||+111||Regular Season||64-61 KANSAS|
|1/11/2020||Kansas||-7.5||130.5||-360||+278||Regular Season||67-55 BAYLOR|
- The scoring leader for the Bears this season is Jared Butler, who averages 17.1 points, 3.3 rebounds, and 5.1 assists per game.
- Jonathan Tchamwa Tchatchoua leads the Bears in rebounding, averaging 6.4 per game, while Davion Mitchell leads the team in assists, distributing an average of 5.7 in each contest.
- Butler contributes the most three-point shooting production for the Bears. He knocks down 2.7 threes per game.
- The Baylor steals leader is Butler, who averages 2.4 takeaways per game, while its blocks leader is Mark Vital, who compiles 1.1 rejections per contest.
- Ochai Agbaji is at the top of the Jayhawks scoring leaderboard with 13.8 points per game. He also pulls down 3.5 rebounds and averages 1.9 assists per game.
- The Jayhawks’ leader in rebounds is Jalen Wilson with 8.2 per matchup, and their leader in assists is Marcus Garrett with 3.7 per game.
- Agbaji averages 2.6 three-pointers per game, the most on the Jayhawks.
- Garrett (1.5 steals per game) is the steal leader for Kansas while Mitch Lightfoot (0.9 blocks per game) is the block leader.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED