The Kansas State Wildcats (5-10) will try to stop a six-game losing streak when they visit the No. 2 Baylor Bears (14-0) on Wednesday, January 27, 2021 at Ferrell Center as heavy, 24-point underdogs. The game airs at 9:00 PM ET on ESPN2. The matchup’s point total is set at 136.5.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Kansas State (+24)||Over (136.5)||Baylor 82 Kansas State 59|
- In 78.6% of their games this year (11 of 14 chances), the Bears and their opponents have combined to put up more than this matchup’s over/under of 136.5 points.
- Kansas State has played in six games this season (out of 15 total matchups — 40% of opportunities) where they combined with their opponents to score at least 136.5 points.
- The two teams average a combined 12.7 more points per game (149.2) than this matchup’s total of 136.5 points.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 3.0 fewer points per game (133.5) than this matchup’s over/under of 136.5 points.
- The average point total for Bears games this season is 11.6 more points than the total of 136.5 in this matchup.
- The average point total for the Wildcats this season is 2.0 points less than this game’s over/under.
Scoring Betting Tips
- The Bears record 14.6 more points per game (86.1) than the Wildcats allow (71.5).
- When Baylor puts up more than 71.5 points, it is 12-0 overall and 8-0 against the spread.
- Kansas State has a 0-1 record against the spread and a 0-1 record overall when allowing more than 86.1 points.
- The Wildcats put up an average of 63.1 points per game, only 1.1 more points than the 62 the Bears allow to opponents.
- Kansas State has put together a 4-4 overall record and a 4-0 ATS record in games it scores more than 62 points.
- Baylor is 3-3 against the spread and 7-0 overall when it gives up more than 63.1 points.
- The Bears have put up a total of 337 more points than their opponents this year (an average of 24.1 per game), while the Wildcats have been out-scored by opponents on average this year (by 126 total points, -8.4 per game).
Baylor Betting Information
- The Bears have been strong against the spread this season, earning a 10-3 record.
- The Bears have posted a winning record of 2-1 against the spread when the spread is -24 or higher.
- Baylor and its opponents have converted the over just 5 times in 13 (38.5%) games this season.
Kansas State Betting Information
- Kansas State has failed to cover the spread in more than half of its contests, going 4-11 ATS.
- In the majority of Wildcats games this season, the teams have not hit the over (6 out of 15 games, 40%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|12/19/2020||Baylor||-16.5||135||-2604||+1106||Regular Season||100-69 BAYLOR|
|2/25/2020||Baylor||-14.5||124.5||-1817||+899||Regular Season||85-66 BAYLOR|
|2/3/2020||Baylor||-6.5||123.5||-331||+251||Regular Season||73-67 BAYLOR|
- Jared Butler leads the Bears in scoring, tallying 17.1 points per game to go with 3.2 rebounds and 5.4 assists.
- Jonathan Tchamwa Tchatchoua leads the Bears in rebounding, averaging 6.6 per game, while Davion Mitchell leads the team in assists, distributing an average of 5.9 in each contest.
- The Bears get the most three-point shooting production out of Butler, who knocks down 2.9 threes per game.
- Butler and Mark Vital lead the Bears on the defensive end, with Butler leading the team in steals averaging 2.3 per game and Vital in blocks averaging 1.0 per contest.
Kansas State Leaders
- Mike McGuirl is at the top of the Wildcats scoring leaderboard with 11.9 points per game. He also collects 3.7 rebounds and dishes out 3.5 assists per game.
- Kansas State’s leader in rebounds is DaJuan Gordon with 6.5 per game, and its leader in assists is Nijel Pack with 3.6 per game.
- McGuirl is reliable from deep and leads the Wildcats with 2.2 made threes per game.
- The Wildcats’ leader in steals is Gordon with 1.3 per game, and Davion Bradford is their leader in blocks with 0.4 per game.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Auburn Tigers vs. Mississippi State Bulldogs: 3/6/2021 Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Betting Trends
- Loyola Chicago Ramblers vs. Indiana State Sycamores 3/6/2021 Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Boston University Terriers: 3/6/2021 Matchup Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Utah Utes vs. Arizona State Sun Devils 3/6/2021 Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Weber State Wildcats vs. Northern Colorado Bears: 3/6/2021 Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends