The No. 2 Baylor Bears (9-0) are heavily favored (-11.5) to continue a nine-game win streak when they host the Oklahoma Sooners (6-2) at 9:00 PM ET on Wednesday, January 6, 2021 at Ferrell Center. The contest airs on ESPN2. The matchup has an over/under of 151.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Oklahoma (+11.5)||Over (151)||Baylor 82 Oklahoma 72|
- The Bears and their opponents have scored more than 151 points in 44.4% of their outings this year (four of nine opportunities).
- Oklahoma has played in three games this year (out of eight total matchups — 37.5% of opportunities) where they and their opponents combined to score more than 151 points.
- The two teams average a combined 23.7 more points per game (174.7) than this matchup’s total of 151 points.
- Opponents of these teams have averaged a combined 133.5 points per game, 17.5 less than the point total for this matchup.
- The average total the Bears have had set in games this year is 4.4 more points than this outing’s point total.
- Sooners games this season have averaged a total of 152.6 points, 1.6 more than the point total in this matchup.
Scoring Betting Tips
- The Bears put up 92.9 points per game, 22 more points than the 70.9 the Sooners give up.
- Baylor has a 6-0 record against the spread and a 9-0 record overall when scoring more than 70.9 points.
- Oklahoma has a 0-1 record against the spread and a 0-1 record overall when giving up more than 92.9 points.
- The Sooners put up 19.2 more points per game (81.8) than the Bears give up to opponents (62.6).
- Oklahoma is 6-2 overall and 4-0 against the spread in games it scores more than 62.6 points.
- Baylor’s record is 1-0 overall and 0-0 against the spread when it allows more than 81.8 points to its opponents.
- The Bears have out-scored their opponents by a total of 273 points this season (30.3 points per game on average), and the Sooners have put up 87 more points than their opponents on the year (10.9 per game).
Baylor Betting Information
- The Bears have been solid against the spread this season, earning a 6-2 record.
- The Bears have posted a winning record of 4-2 against the spread when the spread is -11.5 or higher.
- Baylor and its opponents have hit the over/under in just 3 of 8 games this season (37.5%).
Oklahoma Betting Information
- The Sooners record against the spread is 4-4.
- When they play as at least 11.5-point underdogs, the Sooners have a record ATS of 2-2.
- The Sooners and their opponents have hit the over in half of their games this year — 4 of 8.
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/18/2020||Baylor||-3||135||-162||132||Regular Season||65-54 BAYLOR|
|1/20/2020||Baylor||-10.5||134||-668||463||Regular Season||61-57 BAYLOR|
- The Bears scoring leader is Jared Butler, who averages 16.0 per contest to go with 2.9 rebounds and 5.8 assists.
- Jonathan Tchamwa Tchatchoua leads Baylor in rebounding, averaging 8.0 per game, while Davion Mitchell leads the team in assists, distributing an average of 6.7 in each contest.
- Butler contributes the bulk of the Bears’ three-point shooting production. He knocks down 2.3 threes per game to lead the squad.
- The Baylor steals leader is Mitchell, who averages 2.7 takeaways per game, while its blocks leader is Mark Vital, who compiles 1.0 block per contest.
- Austin Reaves leads the Sooners scoring, rebounding and assists leaderboards, recording 15.5 points, 5.0 rebounds and 5.4 assists per game.
- Umoja Gibson makes more threes per game than any of his teammates on the Sooners, knocking down shots from deep at a rate of 2.8 per outing.
- The Sooners’ leader in steals is De’Vion Harmon with 1.6 per game, and Kur Kuath is their leader in blocks with 1.3 per game.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Posts not found