A game after he scored 30 points in a 77-69 win over Kansas, Jared Butler leads the No. 2 Baylor Bears (13-0) on the road against the Oklahoma State Cowboys (9-3) as 8.5-point favorites. The matchup, which starts at 2:00 PM ET on Saturday, January 23, 2021, airs on CBS. The over/under is 145 in the matchup.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Oklahoma State (+8.5)||Over (145)||Baylor 77 Oklahoma State 71|
- In six of 13 opportunities (46.2%) this season, the Bears and their opponents have scored no less than this matchup’s over/under of 145 points.
- In eight of 12 opportunities (66.7%) this year, Oklahoma State and its opponents have combined to score at least 145 points.
- The Bears and the Cowboys combine to average 18.6 more points per game than the total of 145 set for this game.
- Opponents of these two teams have averaged a combined 132.5 points per game, 12.5 less than the over/under for this game.
- The average total the Bears have had set in matchups this year is 3.2 more points than this outing’s point total.
- The average over/under for Cowboys games this season is 2.9 more points than the point total of 145 in this outing.
Scoring Betting Tips
- The Bears record 86.5 points per game, 15.7 more points than the 70.8 the Cowboys allow.
- Baylor is 7-0 against the spread and 11-0 overall when scoring more than 70.8 points.
- Oklahoma State is 0-1 overall and 0-1 against the spread in games when it allows more than 86.5 points.
- The Cowboys score an average of 77.1 points per game, 15.4 more points than the 61.7 the Bears allow to opponents.
- When it scores more than 61.7 points, Oklahoma State is 6-0-1 against the spread and 9-3 overall.
- Baylor is 0-0 against the spread and 1-0 overall when it gives up more than 77.1 points.
- The Bears have out-scored their opponents by a total of 322 points this season (24.8 points per game on average), and the Cowboys have put up 75 more points than their opponents on the year (6.3 per game).
Baylor Betting Information
- Baylor has been good against the spread, going 9-3 on the season.
- When favored by at least 8.5 points, the Bears have fared well against the spread, putting together a 6-3 record.
- The Bears have typically run under the total this season, reaching the over/under in 4 of 12 games (33.3%).
Oklahoma State Betting Information
- Oklahoma State has covered the spread in more than half of its contests, going 6-5-1 ATS.
- When they are at least 8.5-point underdogs, the Cowboys have not fared well, going 2-3 against the spread.
- In most of Cowboys games this year, the teams have combined to hit the over (6 out of 12 games, 50%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/8/2020||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||78-70 BAYLOR|
|1/18/2020||Baylor||-6||125||-287||+223||Regular Season||75-68 BAYLOR|
- Butler leads the Bears in scoring, tallying 16.7 points per game to go with 3.4 rebounds and 5.4 assists.
- Jonathan Tchamwa Tchatchoua is the Bears leading rebounder, pulling down 6.8 per game, while Davion Mitchell is their best passer, distributing 5.7 assists in each contest.
- Butler leads his teammates on the Bears with 2.6 made threes per outing.
- Butler and Mark Vital lead the Bears on the defensive end, with Butler leading the team in steals averaging 2.4 per game and Vital in blocks averaging 0.9 per contest.
Oklahoma State Leaders
- Isaac Likekele racks up 7.8 rebounds and 3.7 assists per game, placing him at the top of the Cowboys’ rebound and assists leaderboards.
- Cade Cunningham counts for 18.0 points per game, making him the top scorer on Oklahoma State’s team.
- Cunningham connects on more threes per game than any other member of the Cowboys, knocking down shots from deep at a clip of 1.6 per game.
- Oklahoma State’s leader in steals is Bryce Williams (1.5 per game), and its leader in blocks is Cunningham (1.0 per game).
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Kent State Golden Flashes vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/2/2021 Matchup Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends – CANCELLED
- New Mexico State Aggies vs. UT Rio Grande Valley Vaqueros: 3/2/2021 Matchup Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Akron Zips 3/2/2021 Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Baylor Bears vs. West Virginia Mountaineers: 3/2/2021 Matchup Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Toledo Rockets vs. Central Michigan Chippewas: 3/2/2021 Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview