The No. 5 seed Oklahoma State Cowboys (19-7) are 9-point underdogs in their Big 12 Tournament semifinals matchup against the No. 1 seed Baylor Bears (22-1) on Friday at Sprint Center, starting at 6:30 PM ET. The winner moves one step closer to the conference championship and an automatic berth in the NCAA Tournament bracket.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
- In 43.5% of their opportunities this season (10 of 23 chances), the Bears and their opponents have scored more than this matchup’s point total of 150 points.
- In 13 of 26 games (50%) this year, Oklahoma State and its opponents have combined to score more than 150 points.
- The two teams average a combined 11.2 more points per game (161.2) than this matchup’s over/under of 150 points.
- Opponents of these two teams have averaged a combined 137.9 points per game, 12.1 less than the over/under for this matchup.
- The average point total for Bears games this year is 0.5 more points than the total of 150 in this matchup.
- The average point total for the Cowboys this year is 1.4 points lower than this game’s over/under.
Scoring Betting Tips
- The Bears put up 12.6 more points per game (84.8) than the Cowboys allow (72.2).
- Baylor has an 11-0-1 record against the spread and a 20-0 record overall when scoring more than 72.2 points.
- When Oklahoma State gives up more than 84.8 points, it is 1-1 against the spread and 1-1 overall.
- The Cowboys’ 76.4 points per game are 10.7 more points than the 65.7 the Bears allow.
- Oklahoma State has gone 19-7 overall and 16-0-1 against the spread in games it scores more than 65.7 points.
- Baylor has an ATS record of 0-0-1 and a 2-0 record overall when its opponents score more than 76.4 points.
- The Bears have totaled 440 more points than their opponents this season (19.1 per game on average), and the Cowboys have scored 111 more points than their opponents (4.2 per game).
Baylor Betting Information
- The Bears have been solid against the spread this season, earning a 13-8-1 record.
- The Bears fare well when favored by at least 9 points, posting an 8-6 record against the spread.
- The Bears and their opponents have gone over the total in 13 of 22 games (59.1%) this season.
Oklahoma State Betting Information
- Oklahoma State has a 16-9-1 record against the spread, covering in 61.5% of their games.
- The Cowboys have not fared well as a 9-point underdog going 3-4 against the spread.
- Oklahoma State and its opponents have hit the over in more than half of their matchups this year — 16 of 26 (61.5%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|3/4/2021||Baylor||-12||148.5||-836||+562||Regular Season||81-70 BAYLOR|
|1/23/2021||Baylor||-11.5||144.5||-770||+537||Regular Season||81-66 BAYLOR|
|2/8/2020||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||78-70 BAYLOR|
|1/18/2020||Baylor||-6||125||-287||+223||Regular Season||75-68 BAYLOR|
- Jared Butler leads the Bears in scoring, tallying 17.2 points per game to go with 3.3 rebounds and 4.9 assists.
- Mark Vital is Baylor’s leading rebounder, grabbing 6.5 per game, while Davion Mitchell is its best passer, distributing 5.5 assists in each contest.
- Butler makes more threes per game than any other member of the Bears, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 2.7 per contest.
- Butler is the Bears leader in steals, averaging 2.1 steals per game, while Vital leads them in blocks with 1.0 per contest.
Oklahoma State Leaders
- Isaac Likekele leads the Cowboys in both rebounds and assists with 7.0 rebounds and 3.7 assists per game.
- Oklahoma State’s Cade Cunningham scores 19.7 points, 6.4 rebounds and 3.5 assists per game, making him the top scorer on the squad.
- Cunningham’s 2.0 made threes per game lead the Cowboys.
- Oklahoma State’s leader in steals is Cunningham (1.4 per game), and its leader in blocks is Kalib Boone (1.5 per game).
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED