The No. 17 Oklahoma State Cowboys (17-6) will look to extend a five-game winning streak when they visit the No. 3 Baylor Bears (19-1) on Thursday, March 4, 2021 at Ferrell Center as big, 11.5-point underdogs. The game airs at 7:00 PM ET on ESPN2. The point total in the matchup is 149.5.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Oklahoma State (+11.5)||Under (149.5)||Baylor 79 Oklahoma State 70|
- The Bears and their opponents have scored at least 149.5 points — this matchup’s point total — in eight of 20 games (40%) this year.
- Oklahoma State and its opponents have added up to score at least 149.5 points in 47.8% of their games this season (11 of 23 chances).
- The two teams average a combined 12.4 more points per game (161.9) than this game’s over/under of 149.5 points.
- The Bears and the Cowboys have seen their opponents average a combined 12.9 less points per game than the point total of 149.5 set for this outing.
- The average point total for Bears games this year is 0.9 more points than the over/under of 149.5 in this matchup.
- Cowboys games this year have averaged a total of 148.1 points, 1.4 fewer than the point total in this matchup.
Scoring Betting Tips
- The Bears score 13.8 more points per game (85.4) than the Cowboys allow (71.6).
- When Baylor totals more than 71.6 points, it is 10-0-1 against the spread and 17-0 overall.
- Oklahoma State has a 1-1 record against the spread and a 1-1 record overall when allowing more than 85.4 points.
- The Cowboys put up 11.5 more points per game (76.5) than the Bears give up to opponents (65).
- Oklahoma State has gone 17-6 overall and 13-0-1 against the spread in games it scores more than 65 points.
- Baylor is 0-0-1 against the spread and 2-0 overall when it allows its opponents to score more than 76.5 points.
- The Bears have scored a total of 408 more points than their opponents this year (an average of 20.4 per game), and the Cowboys have out-scored opponents by 114 points on the season (4.9 more per game).
Baylor Betting Information
- Strong against the spread this season, the Bears have covered 12 times in 19 contests.
- The Bears fare well when favored by at least 11.5 points, posting an 8-4 record against the spread.
- The Bears and their opponents have gone over the total in 10 of 19 games (52.6%) this season.
Oklahoma State Betting Information
- Oklahoma State has covered the spread in more than half of its games, going 13-9-1 ATS.
- When they are at least 11.5-point underdogs, the Cowboys have not fared well, going 1-3 against the spread.
- In most of Cowboys games this year, the teams have combined to hit the over (14 out of 23 games, 60.9%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/23/2021||Baylor||-11.5||144.5||-770||+537||Regular Season||81-66 BAYLOR|
|2/8/2020||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||78-70 BAYLOR|
|1/18/2020||Baylor||-6||125||-287||+223||Regular Season||75-68 BAYLOR|
- The scoring leader for the Bears this season is Jared Butler, who averages 16.9 points, 3.2 rebounds, and 5.0 assists per game.
- Mark Vital leads Baylor in rebounding, averaging 6.0 per game, while Davion Mitchell leads the team in assists, distributing an average of 5.6 in each contest.
- Butler contributes the bulk of the Bears’ three-point shooting production. He hits 2.7 threes per game to pace the squad.
- Butler and Vital lead Baylor on the defensive end, with Butler leading the team in steals averaging 2.2 per game and Vital in blocks averaging 1.1 per contest.
Oklahoma State Leaders
- Isaac Likekele leads the Cowboys in both rebounds and assists with 6.9 rebounds and 3.7 assists per game.
- Cade Cunningham counts for 19.6 points per game, making him the top scorer on Oklahoma State’s squad.
- Cunningham averages 2.0 three-pointers per game, the most on the Cowboys.
- Cunningham (1.5 steals per game) is the steal leader for Oklahoma State while Kalib Boone (1.3 blocks per game) is the block leader.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED