The No. 2 Baylor Bears (10-0) are heavy, 12.5-point favorites as they try to build on a 10-game winning streak when they visit the TCU Horned Frogs (9-3) on Saturday, January 9, 2021 at Ed and Rae Schollmaier Arena. The game airs at 3:00 PM ET on ESPN. The matchup has an over/under of 143.5 points.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|TCU (+12.5)||Over (143.5)||Baylor 78 TCU 69|
- The Bears and their opponents have combined to score more than 143.5 points in 50% of their outings this season (five of 10 opportunities).
- TCU has played in five games this year (out of 12 total matchups — 41.7% of chances) where they combined with their opponents to score more than 143.5 points.
- These teams average a combined 162.3 points per game, 18.8 more points than the over/under of 143.5 set for this matchup.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 12.9 less points per game (130.6) than this matchup’s total of 143.5 points.
- The Bears average point total in matchups this year is 153.6, 10.1 points higher than the over/under in this game.
- Horned Frogs games this year have averaged a total of 139.2 points, 4.3 fewer than the point total in this matchup.
Scoring Betting Tips
- The Bears average 23 more points per game (91.2) than the Horned Frogs allow (68.2).
- Baylor is 10-0 overall and 7-0 against the spread when scoring more than 68.2 points.
- TCU is 0-1 against the spread and 0-1 overall when giving up more than 91.2 points.
- The Horned Frogs score an average of 71.1 points per game, 8.7 more points than the 62.4 the Bears allow to opponents.
- TCU is 5-0 against the spread and 8-3 overall when it scores more than 62.4 points.
- Baylor’s record is 2-0 overall and 0-1 against the spread when it allows more than 71.1 points to its opponents.
- The Bears have totaled 288 more points than their opponents this season (28.8 per game on average), and the Horned Frogs have scored 35 more points than their opponents (2.9 per game).
Baylor Betting Information
- Baylor is solid against the spread, going 7-2 this season.
- The Bears fare well when favored by at least 12.5 points, posting a 4-2 record against the spread.
- Baylor has more often than not combined with its adversaries to fall short of the over, doing so 3 times in 9 contests (33.3%).
TCU Betting Information
- TCU has failed to cover the spread in more than half of its outings, going 5-6 ATS.
- The Horned Frogs have not fared well as a 12.5-point underdog, going 0-2 against the spread when they are at least 12.5-point underdogs.
- TCU has combined with its opponents to hit the over in 54.5% of matchups this season (6 out of 11 opportunities).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/29/2020||Baylor||-7.5||125||-377||+282||Regular Season||75-72 TCU|
|2/1/2020||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||68-52 BAYLOR|
- The scoring leader for the Bears this season is MaCio Teague, who averages 16.0 points, 4.4 rebounds, and 1.4 assists per game.
- Jonathan Tchamwa Tchatchoua leads the Bears in rebounding, averaging 7.6 per game, while Davion Mitchell leads the team in assists, distributing an average of 6.4 in each contest.
- Adam Flagler leads the Bears in three-point shooting with an average of 2.3 made threes per game.
- Mitchell and Mark Vital lead the Bears on the defensive end, with Mitchell leading the team in steals averaging 2.5 per game and Vital in blocks averaging 1.0 per contest.
- RJ Nembhard racks up 18.2 points and adds 4.6 assists per game, putting him at the top of the Horned Frogs’ leaderboards in those statistics.
- The Horned Frogs’ top rebounder is Kevin Samuel — he grabs 9.3 per game while scoring 10.0 points per game.
- Nembhard contributes the most three-point shooting production for the Horned Frogs. He knocks down 1.7 threes per game.
- Francisco Farabello (1.3 steals per game) is the steal leader for TCU while Samuel (2.4 blocks per game) is the block leader.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Posts not found